May 06, 2008

LBSKG

Nobody tagged me for the Five Sense-A-Shuns Meme,
but since I started it (yes, I did) I said it was OK to go ahead and tag myself! 1. With my beautiful eyes I can see -- LBSKG on the front porch.
2. With my soft nose I can smell -- LBSKG through the screened window.
3. With my velvet paws I can touch -- well, I cannot touch LBSKG.
4. With my sharp ears I can hear -- whatever noises LBSKG makes.
5. With my sandpaper tongue I can taste -- I think the taste of jealousy maybe.

**and this is the tale to tell... about LBSKG... Little Black Stray Kitty Girl has been visiting our yard and front porch for sometime now. Maggy and I watch her from the window. The Zoolatry Humans put food and water out for her all the time. But she won't come close at all. She runs into the woods and hides. A couple weeks ago, the ZH said I think it's a girl and look at her big tummy and all the nips! I didn't know what that meant, I'm a girl but no one looks at my tummy and any nips are under my furs. Anyways, this morning the ZH was yelling loud cause LBSKG was walking by the window carrying a teeny weeny clone of herself in her mouth. A short time later she came by the window with another clone! Do you think the Zoolatry Humans will now be feeding 3 or 4 kitties... or clones... or more? What's a clone?

15 comments:

  1. Oh, the poor little black stray kitty girl, giving birth all by herself. :( It is very nice of your humans to put out food and water for her. We hope that LBSKG and her kittens will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies! LBSKG had babies! ZH will have a lot of mouths to feed now! Is she going to try to catch them? LBSKG is very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Memes!

    Oh goodness, do you think the Little Black Stray Kitty Girl had kittens?

    PICTURES....GOTTA HAVE PICTURES (that's Mommy yelling)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LBSKG had kittens! Oh, you will be feeding her babies as well now. I am purring for her and her kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is very sad, but good that your mummy is feeding LBSKG. I hope the babies will be alright.

    Purrs, Sukie (LBKG)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor little lady!! She looks sweet but needs a good home. It is nice that your beans take care of her with food and water!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess that LBSKG knows where she feels safe with her precious treasures. =^Y^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the poor stray kitty. I bet she had baby cats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a surprise with the LBSKG clones! There will be lots of things going around at your house now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, baby kittens! How exciting for you! We will send purrs to LBSKG and her new kittens that they will be fed, safe and healthy and also that they will find forever homes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LBSKG looks like such a sweet kitty!

    Maggie and Zoey, I tagged you for a meme! I hope you like it. If not, dat's okay too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that makes me feel very worried for LBSKG and her new family. Thank you ZH's for being so kind to her. My mom says is so very beautiful, but then of course she does, because she looks a lot like me. By the way, I love kittens. I love grooming kittens. I would love to help LBSKG groom her babies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Girls,
    That is so awesome that your Mommy is taking care of LBSKG!

    Zoey, we love the picture of you, sweetie! Our Mommy wants to smother you in kissies!! :)

    ReplyDelete