April 19, 2014

CATURDAY ART ~ ZOEY PAINTS HER EASTER EGGS and PHOTO HUNT: INDIGO

 So, there I was this morning ~ painting my Easter eggs, 
and yes ~ admittedly
I did get a little bit carried away.  
I'm not sure I was painting my eggs to look like my fur, or
if I painted my fur to look like my eggs.  I furget!  
It's like which came first?  The chicken or the egg?
Anyway, don't you think my furs look purrty in pastels?
[do not worry, it is only Photoshop paint!]
Speaking of Photoshop, sometimes my friends send me emails 
and ask how some things are done.
Below is how you can paint some of your Easter eggs.  
These are just using the very basic Photoshop tools, 
and lastly using the Inner Shadow on all the eggs.

The hu-mom says it's a whole lot easier to paint the pretend eggs with Photoshop
than it is to paint real eggs in real life!

PHOTO HUNT: INDIGO

I really wanted to take part in Photo Hunt today, to use this photo taken recently
at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC.
 For any visitor with an interest in architecture, engineering or design this
is a "must visit".  And for families with children, an "absolute must visit".
Below, indigo blocks lay atop lighted glass in the interactive play area
of PLAY WORK BUILD.  Part of the Architectural Toy Collection,
it's just one of the many fascinating exhibits you'll enjoy, whatever your age!

Below the photo, a LINK you can click to see more.

16 comments:

  1. Your furs and your eggs look lovely, Zoey. :-)

    Happy Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really like those eggs.We might have to go try that. You sure look good Zoey, looking like an Easter egg.
    We like that exhibit too. Very interesting.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot for this week's theme!

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures Ann and yes please!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear it is only Photopaint!
    Love the indigo :-)
    Happy Easter peeps~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented with creating pictures. We just love everything you have ever created for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ZoZo! Such a silly girl you are. I love seeing your colorful world.
    Your human has a very good eye. Who would have thought those toys could create such a wonderful photo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've hopped to everyone on the list and think this is my favorite. It's captures the essence of Easter. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We must say those are the prettiest eggs we have ever seen!!! And your furs are lovely too,Zoey.

    Mom would love to take the grandkids to DC to see all the wonderful things - one of these days.

    Happy Easter.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. those eggs are gorgeous!! Hoping you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the eggs are so pretty and we love the pastel rainbow fur and furry eggs. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete