October 28, 2016

FRIDAY FLASHBACK ~ HALLOWEEN BABY GATOR


Once upon a time, down Florida way, 
where them gators run and roam, each and every day...
now keep an eye out for them gators, 
'cause in your yard they'll come to play!

Once upon a time, down Florida way,
there lived a baby gator, a really cute one I would say.
A little tail and big brown eyes, sweet as he could be,
baby gator was no danger to either you or me.
 
 He crawled about on Halloween,
in his gator suit of fuzzy green.
Begging for candy, cookies or a toy!
I love this baby gator ... he's my little grand gator boy!


This "baby gator" grand boy is now ten-years-old and every bit as cute
and sweet and smart as ever!  Though I doubt very much he'd likely
"do" Halloween in an outfit like this anymore!  
Captain America or Pokemon is more to his liking now!

14 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE photo of little baby gator!!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope a baby gator's speed is not fast so I don't need to run =^x^=
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful baby gator...and once when the baby gator is a young man he maybe reads this post and will smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure is one mighty cute baby gator. Great outfit. Happy Friday Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could hardly believe your grandson is 10 years old Ann - I thought he would be about 5 or 6 years old by now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very adorable! He's the cutest gator we've ever seen!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
    PeeEss - Make sure to stop by our "Tricks not Treats for Shelters" event now through Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's that old adage: "If I knew grandkids would be this much fun, I'd have had them first!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. All adorable baby gators have to grow up too, and if he wants to be Captain America, it's all good - he will make a very handsome Captain:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! That's the sweetest gator we've ever seen!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the cutest baby gator we've ever seen ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete