August 16, 2017

WEDNESDAY WASH DAY: Cleanliness Is Next To Dogliness

O.K.  I sort of "get it" when they insist on washing up my muddy paws before I go in the house.
But what's wrong with a wee little bit of dirt on my nose?  I mean really ...
If that bunny hadn't run and hid under the tool shed ... well, it would not have been necessary for me
to dig around under said tool shed (thus getting those muddy paws) and nosing a bit under that
same tool shed therefore getting just this wee bit of dirt on my nose!!!  Simple, mmm.  Big deal, not!
But "somebody" says now my face has got to get washed up, too ... ugh.
Can't a boy have any fun at all ...

7 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a little dirt on your nose, compared to all the fun that you had out there. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more, Dougie! I have a favorite spot to dig in the yard (so what if mom says no), and when I come with just a little mud on my paws and legs and body and face, my mom thinks she has to give me a scrub-down. I don't get it. -Astrid (P.S. Good luck catching that rabbit!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dougie, hoomins just don't get it, do they? 'Cause they aren't woofies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hear you loud and clear, Dougie. Mom gets the bucket and the towels ready whenever we have mud.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly bunny, how could you help but get your nose a little dirty!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don't see anything wrong with a little dirt on your nose! After all, it's your dog-given duty to get that bunny!

    ReplyDelete