September 23, 2017

THANK YOU ... Safe in Puerto Rico

Isabel, Giovanna - Isaac and Lydia

Thank you to all who held our family close in thought and prayers over recent days, here and on Facebook.  My daughter in law, Giovanna has at last made contact with her grandparents and learned they are safe and well.  As are other family members.
Below, in her own words, from her Facebook posting ... Above, a photo of them together during a visit earlier this year.
The community at large, in Puerto Rico, is still in need of prayer as they face a very long road of recovery.


"I feel like a huge cloud has been lifted off of me. My cousin went and saw my abuelos today!! They are absolutely fine!! I don't think I've ever so much as I have cried this week and just tears of joy when I hear loved ones are ok. I'm so incredibly thankful for all of your prayers. I feel so overwhelmed right now. I also heard from my Titi Raquel and Tio Oscar (my mom's baby brother and best friend) and they are also ok.
My abuelos house didn't have any flooding or damage BUT yes, he lost an avocado tree. We won't talk about the avocado tree because I'm sure I'll hear about the avocado tree for the rest of my life:):) but I wouldn't have it any other way! I love you abuelo"

16 comments:

  1. Thank goodness, Ann, I'm relieved for you all. I'd been wondering if I should email you directly to ask if there was news, then wondered if that was overstepping...(overthinking it!). So I'm glad you posted. Continued prayers (and purrs) to All Beings affected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such good news especially after hearing about all the horrors down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Father, and Ann for this good news. Beautiful family. I am so glad they are all okay. The people of Puerto Rico will stay in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been praying hard this week for so many friends with family on that lovely island. We are so glad they are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God they are safe. They and all the folks in Puerto Rico will always have my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're very glad to hear your family is doing all right in Puerto Rico. What a scary storm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank the Lord with all our might!!! We are so happy for all of your family.

    Hugs and Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber (and Mom too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to hear the good news that the family are all safe. My thoughts remain with them and all those who have a long road of recovery ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent! I can't imagine how much work needs to be done there. Please, no more hurricanes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness! We are so happy to hear they are safe. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank goodness you are all safe. We had been sending many prayers and messages.

    ReplyDelete
  12. super glad everyone is safe! My sister-in-law has her family in Puerto Rico and hasn't been able to contact some of them........we are praying they are safe as well catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  13. The strength of our Puerto Rican brothers and sisters is remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are so happy to hear this! We are still sending out lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to hear this. My boyfriend finally heard from his family and they're OK. This is such terrible tragedy for Puerto Rico, where I have visited often.

    ReplyDelete