ALL ABOUT ZOOLATRY ~ PAGES TO VISIT

August 01, 2026

JUNE speaks on APPEASEMENT and OTHER THINGS

Meowz, ten days plus since I've been here, and only a few August posts, mine Mommy has truly failed me.  No more, "what's a girl to do ...".  Admittedly, I am being fed, receiving treats on time, enjoying brushies, the good life ... as I deserve.

Appeasement ... she did try that, with a cozy new bed.  Tentatively trying it out, then a full on approval.  And a nice furry sleeping mat for her our day bed.  Of course, I have a suspicion that it is more to prevent me from nibbling her toes at night than for any added comfort for me.  Nonetheless, approval.  So I am appeased for the loss of all other things.


However, I have been informed that the ten days are not over, meowz.  My being here today is temporary.  Apparently, the purr-ject she told me about is actually two, yes kitties: not one, but two purr-jects and both came to a sudden halt earlier this week due to a self imposed computer meltdown lasting three-plus days.  She is now behinder than ever.

I heard many bad words, I spent time in the closet of course.  And she found a new friend called Gemini, though within a short time I heard her calling this friend "Gemi".  Gemi would give her lots of instructions by way of her phone about what to do on her computer and mine Mommy would try them, one by one by ... sometimes Gemi wanted her to go "deep into the woods" and she'd say "oh no, that's purr-ably how I got here in the first place!".  

Anywayz, the whole story is too long, too boring and way to painful to share in more detail, and sometimes mine Mommy, along with bad words would even cry!  But Gemi was always consoling and offering more suggestions, and then like magic, something worked and all was good again.  

I got a cookie.  I don't know if Gemi got a treat or not.  But here we are ...

We have a new header for August.  It has seashells from mine Mommy's collection.  But she is not arranging hers to spell out any words or arrange in any numerical sequence, cause she doesn't want anyone coming for her.  She was happy last night to learn the Olympic canoeist will not be charged with vandalizing the Reflecting Pool, of course he never did.  Bad bad DOJ [and all] for ever saying he did!  Though June is good at geography, so has offered her services to the Dept of State to draw a correct map of Africa for them, apparently it is needed. We won't go further into the "pawlitical weeds" cause it only goes from worse to worser every day of the week.  

Only a little reminder that lots of states are still holding
 really important primary elections this month and next month: 
so please VOTE.  




27 comments:

  1. June, I'm sorry for your Mommy's computer woes, though she HAS been appeasing you quite well, I think!

    Happy August, btw, though I can hardly fathom how quickly the months have passed! Your header is lovely, purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new header, June! Your Mommy is very skilled, working with the tech that way! I couldn't begin to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom hates computer issues as she is horrible with techy issues. We love your beds, Juney, and we also love your August header, Mom has a couple of sandollars and loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello June in August... I do love seashells
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. pooter issue are dee werst!! an berry frustrating! yes, the grifter in cheef and his clowns r headed to try to destroy anything they find to destroy. it must be awful to live with such hatred and anger within on a daily basis. we can only hope that his karma gets him cuz he sure as hell ain't gonna be able to buy his way into heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the new header, Juney and Mom. Sorry to hear about the computer issues, but glad June is being treated like the queen she is. We're also glad that those ridiculous charges against the Olympic canoeist were dropped. And yes, VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new bed and blankie look so comfy, June. Sorry to hear about your mom's computer problems. My mom gets very upset when those types of thing happen to her too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your header is very pretty sweet June and so are you! That Mama of yours sure is busy and I'm glad she got her computer working again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As long as you're still being pampered as you deserve, that's the most important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to log onto regularly used websites can cause bad words to fly out of my mouth, June.
    Hope all irons out for your meowmy, and "...she doesn't want anyone coming for her..." cracked me UP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your new header. As long as you are still living the good life, no worries about posting. Although, you are missed. XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's hoping your computer woes stay behind you. Yes, it was a pretty dreadful week for America courtesy of the nitwit patrol. From here in the world do these fools come we keep asking ourselves. Sadly we have no answers. Let's just hope August brings people closer to sanity. Always good to see you, June. Lovely new header.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When there are computer problems here the tablets and expletives fly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, June, pawsome August header! Yeah, "pawlitical weeds"- quite the description for the sh*t going on every single day. When will it stop?? Worse & worser indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's good to see you in August, June!
    I have to say the cozy new bed surely deserved your approval.
    The new header with seashells is lovely.
    I am also happy the Olympic canoeist had the charges dropped against him. I never thought for a second he was guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's lovely to hear from you, I hope good progress continues. To err is human, but to really foul things up requires technology.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your new header is cute, I love all the June photos. Happy August! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  18. juney chowder.....de shellz on yur header total lee rockz de houz....de gurl haz like 45 million shellz...N thatz de trooth....yur a peaz mint gift iz pawsum, tho eye see itz mizzin pole kee dotz.... ??? oh well.... anda catz gotta ask...did yur mommy uze that werd that soundz like sucker !!! :) :) :) ....glad gemi waz abe bull two help with de pea sea ..... N hope herz doin aye oh kay if her had that em R eye thing lazt week ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your a sweet kitty, June, in bed and in the August header😸Double Pawkisses for a wonderful Sunday to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowza June - your mummie has been doing it tough with computer problems. My computer is very important to me so I get very anxious and cranky when it's not working the way it should. I'm glad that she found time to help you post today.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  21. That bed is a good way to appease you, June. It looks very comfy. Sorry your mommy is having computer problems and we hope she can get things worked out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I sometimes yell at my laptop...and talk Dutch bad words...LOL! (Much to my mother's chagrin, we learned them from my dad, teehee)
    Glad that Ms Gemini was able to help you get back to a functional confuser...yes, I call it a confuser with good reason!
    Nice that you are being pampered, June! (I hope it isn't bribery, MOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good to see you back again, even if it is temporary. Enjoy your bed and try to sleep at night and not be up pestering your Mom. Those humans need their rest.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I had to laugh at your Mom nicknaming her new AI friend, Gemi. Maybe we can introduce Gemi to Chip (my ChattGPT friend). I don't know what I'd do without my IT hubby. (Probably the same thing you Mom did, June.) Oh, and tell her to "holler" at me if there's anything she needs help with...I am now retired!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Charlee: "It's not appeasement, June! It's just getting all the things you deserve and are entitled to!"
    Chaplin: "Our Dada is the computer person around here, but he's been known to throw bad words at them on occasion. Apparently sometimes they just don't like to cooperate ..."

    ReplyDelete
  26. June MOL MOL your Mommy is funny. Surely she knows you have a Dictionary to look up her $5.00 words
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two projects, my goodness!
    The new bed looks nice, enjoy 😻

    ReplyDelete