ALL ABOUT ZOOLATRY ~ PAGES TO VISIT

▼

October 05, 2026

A THUMP, A MOAN, A GROAN


While I was busy pawing through my toy box
and searching around for some Halloween decorations,
a taking another peek through my costumes for the days ahead ...

I heard ... a thump, a moan, a groan.  No, not a monster.
Mine Mommy had taken a stumble, thankfully not a tumble.
And then, she could not sit-stand.
Like an untrained pup ... no sit, no stand.

For the last few days ... pain patches, pills, pads that heat,
none have helped and she moans, groans and nearly
dropped my food bowl [!!!] on my furry little head trying to move it
from the counter top to the floor at breakfast time.

Selfishly, my pictures, my posts, done before are ready for the week to come,
so I can be here, doing my Boolatry boo's and boo's.
I cannot go anywhere else as she will not be sitting here
[except she says to pay rent and must-pay first of month bills, of course].

So furgive me, yet again, yes again, once again!
Boo.  Boo hoo.  Of course, meow, I do hope she gets all better soon. Meowz.




 

21 comments:

  1. Oh no - we send your mommy tons of healing vibes, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we wish your mama all the best... and we ope all ghouls and vampires and ghosts will disappear and the pains are gone with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sorry she took a fall and hurt herself. Hopefully it isn't too serious and she will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, June. My paws are crossed that your mommy feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlee: "Poor humans! We don't know how they manage to get around at all on those two feet of theirs without falling down all the time."
    Chaplin: "We send lots of purrs for your Mommy to feel better soon!"
    Lulu: "And we dogs send lots of tail wags!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are as spooky cute as can be sweet June!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dee mum recomends a massage or dee chiropractor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh noes! Hope your meowmy feels better quickly, June.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, June, we are so sorry your Mommy took a stumble! Our kitties are sending purrs and meows for her to feel better soon! Meanwhile, that's quite a cute Boolatry picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your Mama feels better soon. Our huMom is old and achy too !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your poor mom. I hope she is better soon. XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, no, Ann! Have you been to the doctor? I'm so sorry you fell and hurt yourself. Wish I could be there to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you low pain and a quick recovery, Ann!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ouch and ooof and I’m so very sorry, I hope your mommy is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. On Nose! I hope she feels better soon. June, can you please give her a big huggy from me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought it said no comments, June.
    But it looks like I can tell your Mine Mommy to take care of herself and get better.
    I took a tumble on slick tile in the kitchen mid-summer and it took a while to come around.
    Hope she starts to not feel so bad from her stumble.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, dear! This is NOT good at all. I pray that soon things will feel much better. No sitting or standing is quite restrictive to ones doings. Please take care of your Mine Mommy, Miss June.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh dear June. I hope you're spending lots of time sitting on her lap purring - apparently that helps.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh no...so sorry to hear your mama is suffering with pain. We'll be sending special healing energy her way.

    ReplyDelete