ALL ABOUT ZOOLATRY ~ PAGES TO VISIT

▼

October 09, 2026

BEWITCHED


I'm a little more
bothered and bewildered 
by how that "other witch" got into my picture!


Speaking of being "bothered",
I should be the one in PURPLE!
I mean really - my guys are 3-1 in the AFC North right now,
that's tied for 1st place, keep it up.
GO RAVENS!





 

15 comments:

  1. to be two witches is no bad thing... you can blame all things on the other one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ravens........I'd say Yay Commanders but they have some ISSUES right now! Happy Friday!

    Hugs, Pam (and Teddy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. June, seeing the two witches is a bit spooky for sure! Though I'm not much of a sports fan, I'll root for The Ravens just because I like the name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are you confused by the purple witches, you are confused about the purple team which is the Vikings, 4-0 right now ;) Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to your Ravens, June...except when they are playing the Bills.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We see your striped socks cooking away in the kettle. What up with that? Mom doesn't watch football anymore but she will never get over the fact that it should be the Baltimore Colts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think you are a great looking witch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duke commented about the striped feet sticking out of the cauldron, just as I wanted to, June!

    ReplyDelete
  9. juney chowder…make sur ewe bee sportin de rite colorz come howl o ween day….hint…itz KNOT
    bloo N gold 😸‼️🐾🧡🖤🖤🧡

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable sweet June, Go Ravens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. June, going to have to see when the Ravens play the Bucs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make an adorable witch! And you look fab with your remote too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are the cutest witch ever. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two spells are better than one?

    ReplyDelete