March 20, 2008

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

















Click photo to enlarge.

1. My Left Foot -- it has a white toe.

2. My Two Feet -- look way too big now that I'm skinny.

3. My Snaggle Tooth -- ain't it cute, I can dangle things on it.

4. My Favorite Chair -- curling up to nap & holding my tail.

5. My Butt -- it looks bigger without all my furs.

6. My Ruff -- what can I say? It's quite odd now.

7. My Scratcher -- the brick walls on the patio work well.

8. My Whiffle Ball -- fun for play, I carry it on my tooth (#3).

9. My Tail -- lionized.

10. My Baby Blues -- Paul Newman is jealous.

11. Me -- I'm cute. 12. Me -- I'm sweet. 13. Me -- I'm Zoey.

10 comments:

  1. Just dropping by to wish you all a safe and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWW! Zoey, you ARE cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snaggle Tooth! Hahahah. You are very, very cute Zoey! You're right, Paul Newman IS jealous of them baby blues!

    Zoey, we have tagged you for the Make a Wish meme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that combination of pictures especially the new photo of her . . . or Me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your little snaggletooth is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great way to do a T13 and it's so nice to see your pretty baby blues!! Cute, cuter, cutest!
    YFF,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoey, I LOVE your Thursday Thirteen!!
    I have to agree with the others that your snaggle tooth is the cutest, and it is also very handy that you can carry things on it . ;-)

    Headbutts,
    ~Ruis

    ReplyDelete