Maggy is the sum of all parts.
And each part, individually, is a joy to behold.
Together ~ they make ~ magnificent Maggy!
1. There is her "sniffer", from her Persian lineage. Velvety soft,
charcoal color, and in profile, giving her an almost baby-look.
2. As my grandchildren once called our ears: the "listeners". Maggy's are
touched with orange/gold furs, always at a peak, always alert.
3. Jeepers, "peepers", those eyes, oh so blue, like the sky above.
Sometimes again showing her Persian heritage,
and then other times she wears what we would call her
"big eyes", wide and wonderful!
1. Maggy's "climbers" [sometimes called Big Foots]. Paws of distinction!
2. And her "bloomers" ~ what can I say? Are they not so, so cute?
3. Talk about "toe hawks", she's got then ten-fold!
1. Only Maggy ~ the star, her "star", a gleaming white spot:
(there was a little girl, who had a little curl,
right in the middle of her forehead,
and when she was good, she was very very good
and when she was bad ~ we still loved her!)
2. And that "chocolate and vanilla chin", yummy.
1. Maggy has a "washcloth" and like most kitties, uses it often!
2. "Choppers". Look out!
3. Her "swiffer duster", in small and large sizes.
The sum of all parts = Maggy