June 16, 2018

CATURDAY ART


I hope no furry is inclined to sub-title this "blockhead".  

Actually the boy was off to a soccer game and since everything is in disarray due to the remodeling,
I got into his old toy box (he really doesn't play with blocks anymore).

Bet you didn't know that I know the alphabet!
Bet you didn't know that I know how to spell!  (at least a little bit!)

So I helped make the picture for Caturday Art today!
I did some building blocks.
Can you figure out what I spelled here ... 

I'm joining Athena and Marie for the Caturday Art Blog Hop
(I included a block with me on it ... yeah, blockhead ... 
I had to say it before someone else did ... ha, ha)



9 comments:

  1. That's really neat, Dougie! You spelled "Ardzoltaoycruy," which I think is Welsh for something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Dougie, I have no idea what you spelled but I bet it was fun doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I can't unscramble it, but I've not had my coffee yet this morning.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy anagrams and you spelled Zoolatry Caturday Art. I would never call you a blockhead, Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We found Zoolatry of course, but not the others ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work, we see Zoolatry, Caturday, and Art - that's what it's all about, right?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey .... I had no idea until I read Memories of Eric and Flynn's comment. You're very clever you know. AND ..... how nice am I? I didn't call you blockhead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really cool!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete