August 30, 2018

THANKFUL THURSDAY (Thankful for Wilson!)



Mmm.  I don't quite understand.  This "wilson" does not smell right.  It's not stinky.
And it's not dirty.  It doesn't have spit on it.  
And there's no grass or twigs or bits of leaves stuck to it!!  
This can't be my "wilson"!

Oh!  What's that you say?  It's a new "wilson".  
You'd neverever allow the other, real "wilsons" on your bed?  Why not?  They're the best!
Really, they are, I love them so much.  They smell just right.  They taste and feel good, you know.
Really, doesn't every woofer take his (or her) "wilson" to bed at night, it's like my paci!

Well, anyway, I am thankful for my "wilsons", new and old,
(there's like 1001 of them in the backyard)
so I'm going over to Brian's Home Blog today to be part of the 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!


10 comments:

  1. We have like 20 wilsons in the closet. We need to find them a home because none of us will play with a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those balls are just the best, new or well used! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dougie, I bet you can get that Wilson all smelly again and just like you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am like you, Dougie - I cannot survive without my tennis ball! I don't mind when mom hands me a new one. Yes, it smells funny but its okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still have Little Bit's wilson and it's stinky and dirty and she loved it so. We let her take it wherever she wanted.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. We wondered how you keep Wilson so clean:) At least YOU get to go on the beds, not US:(

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. get busy and make it smell! That second picture made my heart go pitter pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try chewing the cover off of it. That will make it much more fun and smell better too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fenris here I don't sleep with my Wilsons I prefer the Youngest Boys shoes to sleep with they smell like Pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one COOL ball to play with (and so clean right now!!)

    ReplyDelete