September 01, 2018

CATURDAY ART ~ An Extra Sunday Selfie on Saturday

When I saw this photo on Facebook, I was so taken by it ... 
I borrowed it from my daughter-in-laws page for my post today.
I loved this image, and sometimes (at least to me) an image is just too good to change!

That's how I saw this photo ... the lighting, the pose of my granddaughter and the pose of her
new puppy, Fiona ... both of them looking so intently at her cell phone.  
Even the overall coloring in the photo and it's pale soft focus.  
Even tho the picture screamed "don't mess with me" ... I still wanted to do "something" with it!

So ... this Caturday Art is only in my imagination,
just imagining what the two of them may be looking at
......

It's Caturday Art, brought to you by Athena and Marie, Athena Cat Goddess.
 


9 comments:

  1. Love the header. Also. that picture of a picture is super too. Have a great day Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is just lovely. What a sweet, sweet young lady with her cute little pup.

    We love your header - reminds us that it is time for us to start thinking about a new fall header here too. Too bad it still feels so much like hot summer:(

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely picture. Very sweet!
    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..so cute together❤Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😚😻

    ReplyDelete