September 26, 2018

THE STORY OF MADI AND HER CHAIR

This is the story of MADI AND HER CHAIR, a special chair.  When I learned that this dear, sweet girl had sadly crossed her Rainbow Bridge ~ and her loving Mom, Cecilia reached out to me asking that I design a special image in memory of Madi, the first step I took was to begin scrolling through Madi's blog ... Down Home in NC.  It was clear that Madi was "queen of her castle" ... that she was "lion of her lair" and went where she pleased!

Here, there, everywhere ... yet most often to ... a favorite chair!

Yes!  One special chair kept appearing in photo after photo after photo.  So, in remembering Madi and for her, for Cecilia and for Bryan, here is our little pictorial story of MADI AND HER CHAIR.


This is my CHAIR and my itty-bitty-kitty-stool!
Mom added a purrty pink towel if 'n I happened to drool ...


My CHAIR's good for climbing, exploring or a brief nap ...
If Dad happened to be here, I could plop on his lap! 


It's my CHAIR!
Everywhere! Everywhere! 


Now, Dougie Dog and Zoey, my furriends from Zoolatry,
snuck into the house down in "down home" you see ...
They boxed-up my CHAIR to ship it to me, cause I missed it so much
here in heaven where I be!

It's on it's way, it soon will be here.
And from up in heaven, a big meow and big cheer
will drift down to all on earth far below ...
from me ~ Madi ~ who loves you all so!

PS ... I'm gonna love playing with that big box, too!
PPS ... sorry, Mom and Dad, guess you have to go buy a new chair!




23 comments:

  1. What wonderful memories you have made for Madi's mum :)
    These pictures show just how important Madi's chair was to her.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I'm sure madi will love that gift and maybe not earl, their postman knows how to send parcels to that bridge ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tribute post to Madi. The boxing up the chair idea is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♥ So sweet.
    Madi will be enjoying her own special chair.
    You are so thoughtful to send it to her.
    ♥ Astro and Mitzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was such a beautiful tribute to the Diva, Queen of the Chair Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure is one special post and we know that Madi's mom loved it. Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tribute to our beloved Madi! She did love her chair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madi will be happy to have her chair. Mom and Dad will be happy to get it to Madi too. What a lovely remembrance.

    Have a fabulous day, Ann. Scritches to your babies. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Aunty Ann what a gorgeous and oh so true story about a Diva and her chair.
    I did so love that chair a ton in fact I first came to love it in my first months here after I realized it was my stairway to all things high which I loved to explore. I was really bummed out when I realized I could not get up there as easily as I used to so I REALLY appreciate you including my stepping stool in the post. We thank you for all your lovely buttons over the years and for our amazing headers and most of all for my very lovingly made Rainbow bridge button. I'm waiting a the gate for my special delivery...
    Loads of love and hugs Angel Madi your bfffffffffffffffff

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL - good one, ZH!!! Madi sure did love her chair, and now it will be forever with her. We are amazed at that collage of photos of Madi and her chair.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!!!! Fun memories of Madi and the chair! Thank you for pawticipating!

    Raz and The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  12. guyz...thiz post for madi rocks de houz N we NOEZ herz gonna love it.....and de chair dee liver ree ...984 pawz up !! :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. this was so heartfelt and special Ann, I just love it! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful memories for Madi's mom. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post fora beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for such a lovely tribute. I know Madi and her family appreciate every word.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We dint know Madi, but having so many friends is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We loved this, Ann! What a lovely tribute to Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, that was a most FABulous tribute to our pal!!! I don't thinks Madi's peeps will mind having to gets a new chair ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely post, and yes we are sad Madi has gone.

    Thank you for joining the Pet Parade it's lovely to see your post.

    ReplyDelete