July 25, 2019

THANKFUL THURSDAY


This is my most favorite box.
I always choose this box as my number one spot to curl up in for a nap.
I have had this box for a very long time.
I hope this box lasts for a long, long time as I would be unhappy if it did not last.
I try hard to take care of this box, I get in-and-out very gently so as not to damage it, or crush the
sides of it as it is my "special" box and I fit in it just perfectly.
Even tho I cannot read, there is one more reason it is my special and most favorite box ...
can you tell why this is so ..................................?
I am thankful for this box!

Today is the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop
hosted by our friends at
Brian's Home Blog

16 comments:

  1. We had a little laugh as it says, whitens teeth, and you have one white tooth sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so darn cute sweet one! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do fit perfectly in your favorite box, Zoey, and you look so cute there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the perfect box for you and for your perfectly white tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your special box keep that darling snaggle tooth white? You are too cute today sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very impawtant to keep our snaggle toofies clean we think you picked the perfect favorite box!
    xoxo,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zillions of hugs sweet girl
    Only for you
    Encouraging words for your loving Moms
    You are loved to the moon and back

    I have also posted on POTP!!
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bet that box is a good luck charm for your toof, Zoey. And now we are hoping it is a good luck charm to make you all better.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a bird at heart with a secret yen to be in a cage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is the pawfect box for you Zoey. We are sending you some special pug prayers sweetie
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this adorable post...LOVE sweet Zoey and you, Ann...XO...J, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have nice white teeth with out Crest sweet Zoey but that does look like a fun box. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so very comfy in that box too!

    ReplyDelete