August 30, 2019

A FRIDAY FUN PLAY DATE

Sometimes when the backyard gets all muddy 'n' messy, I only get to play with Wilson on the deck.  It's fun, but of course the "space" is somewhat limited for me to run and jump.  The Wilson-Thrower has to do a good job with bouncing the ball for me to catch-it-on-the-fly which is my most favorite thing to do ... and they have to keep it away ... please ... from all that other deck stuff!  Here we go ... it's my Friday play date with Wilson!
Oh ... and I must mention that it's just been me and Grammy for a week or so now, cause all the rest of the family is away on vacation.  Can you believe it, even my Grandboy left me!  They went all the way across the pond to a place called England and they didn't take us along ... so Grammy says it's just us who will  have more Wilson time for the next few days ... IF ... and it's a BIG IF ... she's up to doing "poop patrol" on the back-forty; she hasn't done it since the family left (OMD) so you can imagine what's out there ... not only muddy 'n' messy but also very, very poopy too!  I wouldn't wish that mess on my Wilson, no way!  So it might just mean we have to do more deck play ...



9 comments:

  1. oh wilson time is a super time... and we wish your furmily a super in in da UK... will they meet HRM too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice catch, Dougie. Drat, it sounds like there is a down side to all the fun and games after all. Maybe best make sure you keep catching that ball till the family gets back. . . .
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you're having so much fun with Wilson, Dougie! Can I play too?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilson will never fail to keep you entertained handsome Dougie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I'm sure your peeps will be back from their trip before you know it! Tennis balls have a way of making time go faster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some fine Wilson time you have going on Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dougie is having a great time. What great shots.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Ann. Scritches to Dougie and Miss Zoey. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun you are having with your Wilson! I hope the family are having fun in England too, but which part?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you're having fun with Wilson and Grammy! England is beautiful, I'm sure all are having a gret time.

    ReplyDelete