September 05, 2019

THANKFUL THURSDAY

While the family was away on vacation, the Grandma ZH got me a new collar ~ sunshiney bright yellow ... I'm still deciding if I like it, or not!  She was also teaching me a new word ~ pose.  If I posed nicely for photographs, I'd get a little treat.  Now I'm no dummy, there are many words in my vocabulary, and I learn quickly, cause I love my treats.  So ... what's one more?  Pose?  That's any easy one.  Almost like stay, though they don't sound at all the same.  Pose?  I can do that.  So, pose I did, with my new yellow collar!  But here's the thing: when the family got home, turns out only my boy (like the Grandma ZH) seems to like the yellow collar ~ the pawrents not so much.  So, we'll see ... maybe red next?  And in that one photo I'm "posing" in front of my pawrents bedroom door to show you just what they think of my yellow collar!!!  But when all is said and done, I am thankful for my new yellow collar ... and very thankful for the treats I'm getting when I pose!


19 comments:

  1. We are all about bright colors and fancy collars at our house. We love your new yellow collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love it and it fits perfectly with your fur... da phenny has a screaming yellow life jacket... that is much more worse hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That new collar looks pretty sharp to us handsome Dougie. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new collar, Dougie! The yellow is very striking against your gorgeous brown furs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget, Dougie, the Yum Yum Coalition Guide to Doggie Employment states you should get 2 yum yum doggie treats per photo session.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a good poser and yes, if you have to work you should get treats. We all know how smart you are, Dougie. I love your yellow collar.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your wonderful mom and Ms. Zoey. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one 'Handsome' dog! Wow! Great photos of you too! So glad to see another doggie among all the kitties!

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow and black go together, just ask a bee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" ... some famous boxer (and I don't mean a dog) said that once upon a time ... DD

      Delete
  9. I like the yellow collar, Dougie. It goes well with your dark brown fur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, Dougie...how can I get my kitties to 'pose' too? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great-looking collar. I really like the yellow collar as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look very summery in that yellow collar - I say it's a keeper! Your poses are very nice too sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww..you look good in yellow. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great in your yellow collar ! It suits you purrfectly ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  15. The collar stands out beautifully next to your luxurious coat. Maybe you need a rainbow of collars, lots of colors, so you can show off a different color every day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We think your new collar looks stunning against your beautiful furs!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful yellow collar, Dougie. You sure learned to pose quickly and like a dog model.

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete
  18. The yellow looks very nice on you Dougie!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete