October 21, 2019

BOOLATRY pauses to VOTE ★★★★★

 In our community, we have taken advantage of early voting.  Election Day is Tuesday, November 5.
Most towns and cities now encourage voting early or voting by mail, or absentee ballot.
However you choose to vote ~ your vote counts ~ it matters ~ in every election,
within your town, your state, and of course ~ nationwide.
Above, Dougie Dog displays the badge to show WE VOTED which we'll size down 
and place on our sidebar.
★★★★★
Below is a "blank image" ... We invite you to copy this image, add your own, or your pets, or a
picture of your choice to the image ... if you've already voted, or plan to vote, or when you vote!
Feel free to display it on your blog ~ voting is a privilege, a right, a responsibility.
Every election is important.

11 comments:

  1. we hope all people will vote... voting is impawtant and better than only to complain after right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, they won't let me vote...I have been called for jury duty once. The Dad had a hard time explaining to them why I wouldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it many places would quit cheating with the votes I'd be happier. I always vote.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never miss a vote! It drives me crazy when people don't vote - I consider it an honor and a duty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only absentee-voted once, preferring to go in person. Lucky for me, our voting location is only a couple of blocks from home, so I go on my way to work. The few times that I've had to wait in line, I've chatted up my neighbors and enjoyed myself! Our local city politicians are having a meet-the-candidates event in a few days; I will attend it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they count the votes. The one that wins never fulfills the campaign promises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We never miss a vote ! Did you know that there was an important votation in Switzerland a few days ago ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. My humans are always sure to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the reminder. Our Dad needs to send in his and Mom's vote by mail request. We pups need to be able to vote on things too, but we never seem to win against Mom:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete