December 15, 2020

HAPPY [or not] TUESDAY


Is it just because I'm getting older?  Can't seem to figure out what all the changes around here are all about.  I had my morning routine going just fine and then the ZH comes along and changes it!  Is it her, or is it me?  

Get up.  Use litter box.  Have breakfast.  Wash up.  Playtime.  Mess around with her stuff.  Use litter box in a more serious manner.  Check what's happening outside, you know, window watching time, sometimes briefly, sometimes not, depends on the day.  Enjoy a little lap-and-snuggle time with you know who.  Then find the appropriate napping spot for the morning.  On sunny days, I look for morning sunbeams first.  On cloudy days, well, matters not too much.  Purrfect, if I say so myself.

Now, forget June.  Call me "Cindy-Rella"!  She's got me doing chores!  Treating me like those evil step-sisfurs in a story she once read me.  Just because I like to get in the kitchen sink, she says, "well, you might as well wash up your morning food bowl while you're there!WHAT?  

And then, since I like to mess around with her stuff (as I mentioned above, which includes making it difficult for her to make up our day bed) ... she demands "so make the bed yourself you silly girl, or get off the sheets and stop shredding them with your itty bitty kitty claws!"  WHAT?  

Where's the happy holiday spirit, I ask.  So not sure I know what it's all about, but I'll give it more thought when I finish my daily chores.  I am a good girl kitty so I will do my chores (like "Cindy-Rella" did, and a few little mousies of mine will help me) and if anyone has advice to share on this recent turn of events, my listening ears are open wide!

Paws Up! 
Just so you know, 
this was all a tall kitty tail, 
like fake news.  



HAPPY TUESDAY BLOG HOP





26 comments:

  1. that's what we ask too... your brothers in spirit ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? kitty chores? well, I never!!!! my answer for you, is just look really really cute, conintue your routine and look deep in her eyes and do Mind Control

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... with "Beau Eyes" I bet he really knows how to do that, maybe he can give some Zoom Classes?

      Delete
  3. haha, yes, where is the happy holiday spirit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been trying our best to find it, a few little bits here and there are appearing thankfully!

      Delete
  4. Our cats don't do any work around the house. Cat bro Bert is constantly in trouble for being on the counters or in the sink because he shouldn't be up there. Enjoy the fresh sink water, or have Santa bring you a fountain for your water. Our kitties and we doggies all love our water fountain bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your routine sounded just perfect to me, Juney - just the way it "was"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If she's going to put you to work, we hope you get paid well, Juney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The biped has always suggested that her cats help out and pull their weight, since she works full time to pay for food, litter and treats, but June, every kitty knows that it's the humans that are our servants, not the other way around!

    Derry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew it was a tall kitty tail. I'm happy about that too. I'm glad you and mom are getting along famously.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're probably enjoying the discoveries sweet June!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should hear our purrsonal opinions which our Mom will not write on the blog! THey match yous quite closely!
    Tee! Hee!
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo and Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just remember: in the end Cinderella was the real winner!

    You are always thew winner, too, right?? MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, everybody has to do a few chores sometimes. I guess that's just a fact of life! But daily routines are good. We doggie types love routines!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You poor kitty. Maybe some sweet mice will make you a carriage. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, we very much like this tall kitty tail:) We don't get why the peeps bother making beds anyway - they just get in and mess them up again at night!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have to WORK?????? That's so wrong!!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  16. Work?!!!! That's a 4 letter word!
    You can take care of the dusting...just use your tail ;) MOL!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have learned that the secret to not being told to do chores is to not be where chores have to be done. And that being asleep usually werks (even if you have to pretend).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, i would think licking your bowl clean would be a fun chore!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We think she's just messing with you, Juney. The only thing ou have to do is love on your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh poor Juney!! Do you wants me to call the ASPCA??! I can gets them to straighten out Zh right aways! No way a kitteh should be workin' her paws to the bone! sigh....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. How frustrating. May I suggest leaving a door open and setting it free.

    ReplyDelete
  22. June you set her straight. You do cover a lot of ground though and do a darn good job too

    ReplyDelete