October 23, 2022

SUNDAY SELFIES and BOOLATRY

I still can't decide "who or what" to be for Meow-O-Ween. Every day it gets closer to the big day!  The other day mine Mommy got all my old costumes from a box and we had a little runway show ~ she had me try them all on.  Each time she ooohed-and aaahed and said, "oh you look so cute!".  But I complained and meowed that all my furriends have already seen me in these and I must have something new!  Every kid kit gets a new costume each year, right? So, two new costumes have been made for me!  Meow!  I wonder if you can guess who I am?

Here is the first clue ... mine Mommy likes to do art stuff and so do I.  This man did lots of it on TV, he always said things like "I do happy", I can't paint or draw quite so good, so right now I do paint by numbers, but I'm not sure what color to paint my happy-ghost.  Do you know who I am?

And the next clue ... playing video games is so much fun.  This game is easy for me and this is my favorite character, but actually I am a "powerful jumper" (which this one is not) and I am not humble (which this one is) and I prefer blue polka dots up top!  Do you know who I am?




24 comments:

  1. June, you are so cute!
    I know Bob Ross, and Super Mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Juney, you've still got more than a week to decide on your costume, and whatever you choose, We are sure you will look spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With that hair, you must be Bob Ross. I am not sure about the other one.
    If it's not online, mum does not see it.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be totally wrong I guess, but Mrs H says you look quite Arabian in that turban, so I said you have to be Simbad the sailor! Once the applause starts, then stops, do we get a prize?
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. June, you must be Bob Ross of PBS since you like to paint with your mommy. I do like the blue polka dots, though. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Juney! You are Bob Ross and Toad the Mushroom from Mario Bros.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't guess who you are, but whomever you may be you are so very very CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. We know Bob Ross. Mom watches him on PBS every so often. Whatever costume you choose, you will look just perfect in it, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We recognize your Bob Ross costume but since we don't play video games, we don't know what the mushroom costume is. Either way you are cute in both costumes, June.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a way too cute Bob Ross, sometimes I see him in reruns when I am at my work.
    Our sons when younger would play Super Mario Bros, so we think you are toad from that game...or a similar one! That 'shroom turban is quite the heavy looking headdress!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mee-yow wow yore 'old' costumess are furabuluss....wee liek yore RaggedyAnne costume THE best (wee think that iss who you are?) Now yore 2 mew costumess... Bob Ross iss okay butt THE 2nd costume iss ADOORBSS! Now to figure out who you are!!! Mushroom Mario? Mushroom Luigi?? HELP! Wee are not sure!!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an ***giggellss*** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  12. June we absolutely love Bob Ross here. Bryan dvr's his shows everyweek...they never age and we always see something knew. Happy accidents are the only kind to have. I think you need to be a blue polkadot it it so YOU.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought you were a mushroom with the polka dotted cap. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love the mushroom head! You are lucky you only pay the digital hat tax June! Lee and Phod who have escaped the hat tax but know it is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I knew Bob Ross right away, but I had no clue about the mushroom head. Both are adorable costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're a cute Bob Ross sweet June but I don't know the other one, I don't get out much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. No cat has ever looked better in a mushroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Bob Ross costume is wonderful, he was quite a character.

    The other one i'm not so sure, my children would probably understand it better than i do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What cute costumes, June! I recognize Bob Ross but the other one has me stumped because I don’t play video games.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now we've seen you in the new costumes too. I can't guess either. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so cute in your costumes, June, I like the cowboy with the boots...hey, Cat in boots, maybe? They sure look very cute, but with so much cuteness, I couldn't decide what to wear either😸Double Pawkissies from us to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete