November 17, 2022

WORDS about WALKING


"And where do you think you're going?"  I'm doing a walk-about!  I've noticed you do these posts sometimes called Walk With Me, so I thought I would do one too. 

"And just where do you plan to go on your walk?"  Well, first I'm going to walk over there to the corner and show all my furriends my new walk-about vehicle!  


It is really an awesome walk-about vehicle.  It's has wheelies and a handle for mine Mommy.  I can actually lay down inside if I want to, but I can sit in it too!  She can close either the top window or the bottom window if'n I get sleepy or scared.  But she can leave them opened up with screens so I can watch the world go by, which is kind of cool and refreshing on a nice day.  And then the kind peeples can peek in at me and say "hi cute kitty".  My little blankie is in there for comfort and sometimes a few treats and a spring toy are in the pockets for me if I get bored.  But I don't really get bored on walk-abouts cause it is a big, wide wonderful world out there and I love it! Maybe sometime when she does another Walk With Me post I'll be in it!

A note from the Mommy of the Cat:  this is an imaginary post by JUNE.  Truth is her only trip in her new carrier (which did go well) was to and for her annual vet appointment.  We have NOT yet done any walk-abouts, she just made that part up!  Her only walk-abouts are up and down the 16th floor hallway!  And whether she will accompany me on my next Walk With Me is something we are still discussing ... she just imagines lots of people will say "hi cute kittty".

25 comments:

  1. June, it might be fun to actually go out walking with your mom, if you'd be relaxed enough. A LOT of people would stop and give you attention, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be exciting to meet people on a walkabout, June. Of course they will say, "Hi cute kitty" when they see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it is a great idea to take her out on your walks in her baby carriage... Tigger does it all the time and loves it

    ReplyDelete
  4. June, of course lots of people would stop and say cute kitty. They would be crazy not to. But then as humans we are a little bit crazy sometimes. If you go on a long Walkabout with your mom you be sure to send us pictures. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. we guessed it... instead to come to the sardines party the trip ended at thevet.. oh my......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Gramma has the same thing for her kitty. She used it a lot for her last cat when he needed to go to the vet, but her new kitty doesn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. June, the best adventures are indoors. It can be a scary world outside. The hallway sounds purrfect for you!
    That said, imagination takes youu to all kinds of places!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, June...it's good to have dreams!
    And of course, anyone who sees you will say, 'Hi, cute kitty!'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is the second post about walking we have seen today. Thank you June for telling us about taking a walk too. Mom says it must the the law of attrakshun or telepathy or somefin like that and we should listen up and take a walk too! So now we all have to take a walk. Purrs! We will tell yoo how many steps we take.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might not want to go on a walk about in the winter, June, but we think next spring would be a great time to try out your walk-about vehicle outside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We bet she is right about what people will say to her !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that vehicle and hope that June will get her 'walkies' with Mom. But if she doesn't, imagining is almost as fun, right June? MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a nice carrier. I would go for walks if I was going to get to see you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have never seen a carrier like that before but we have seen kitties on leashes outside before. Maybe next time your mom does a walk with me, you can go, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  15. June of to be a fly on the wall when you take your walkabouts. Your imagination is such fun!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool new walk about vehicle Junie....and we are pretty sure everyone who sees you calls you a VERY cute kitty!
    xoxo,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  17. You sure are cute sweet June and your new ride looks pretty comfy! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you get to go on that adventure, June! Everyone would love you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Furabuluss carrier an wee wuud love to o Walk-about with you June girl.....
    Mee sumtimess wunderss about THE werld.....where mee came from was terryfyin butt that iss only a small place....mee betss there are lovelee placess to walk about inn.....
    An you ARE a furry CUTE an sweet Kitty an wee ADOOR you!
    ~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an (((huggiess))) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maybe she could get in and be walked up and down the hall, then eventually to the elevator, and on for longer journeys if she seems to like them. You never know if it might become something she enjoys.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you'll be traveling in style! Chester has been to the vet a couple times in the last week. The kitties we see there are usually in carrying crates rather then in posh carriages like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is fun, to go walking about, whether in your dreams or for real! Maybe in the nicer springttime! Its the wintery season now...Brrr!
    Want some snow?? We have way more than enough! Sheesh, and its only mid November. We might get a foot of it. Help, we're buried!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whoa! June, can you believe years and years ago TW bought one of those wheelie things with the intension of taking ME out on walkies. HAH! I wouldn't get in it so now it holds some of my older toys.

    ReplyDelete