December 15, 2022

ALL ROUND MY ROUNDER

I spend a lot of time in my rounder ~ it sits by the window, I can watch my world ~ birdies in the sky, flags flying high, people going by.  It's comfy, it's cozy, sometimes there is sunshine on my shoulders, sometimes a soft breeze blows over me.  No matter what, it's the place to be ~ for me!  And now I have it all purr-tied up for Christmas time, so let me share it with you.


1.  Told you I'd get one of those polka dot ornaments from our windows ~ and I did.

2.  The rounder is the purr-fect place to hide mine Mommy's Christmas gift.

3.  This is just one of my stockings.  I have four of them.  One for each paw!

4.  Mine Mommy says I should take my Santa hat off at night time, but I said
cause the windows are open it keeps my head-furs warm, besides in
The Night Before Christmas story Mommy read to me the papa wore a "cap" ...

5.  "Scrooge" won't let me plug my lights in!!! However, that is real, really real
mistletoe so if'n you want to nose-tap or kiss-kiss me, I'm ready!

MEOW!
I hope you enjoyed the trip 'round my rounder,
thank you, oh, and don't forget about the nose-taps and kiss-kisses!

... and a big holiday hug to our friends whose purr-ty
cards we continue to receive and have added to our header for today ...
thank you

 

19 comments:

  1. June, your rounder looks so festive! The best "decoration" is you, of course! We'll give you nose-taps and kiss-kisses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, your Christmas decorated rounder is just beautiful. And so festive. If your mommy sticks her pollinar email yesterday and grabs the card she made, maybe she can put it on your header. It's a good thing a red Santa hat goes well with blue polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that is a perfect rounder... and even with a mistle toe ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lights ,decorations and mistletoe! You really are ready for Christmas June!!
    It all looks pawsome too!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they made a rounder for a 70 pound pup! I love your rounder, Juney, and it looks so pretty decorated for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your trip around the rounder. You made me smile.

    Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday, June. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juney I do declare I think you Mommy keeps forgetting you ad Da Boss Lady Cat what you say is gospel.
    Please tell Mom what a most clever and wonderful idea with your new header I love it.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure have done a great job decorating your rounder, June. We send you nose boops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice tour of the rounder, June! You look so comfy there, and it's nicely decorated too! Love that blue color. That's a beautiful array of holiday cards in the header!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your rounder both look totally purrfect sweet June! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mee-yow yore rounder iss so purrty!!! An HURRAH fore PolkyDot ornymintss two!!!
    Yore so fotoenick mee frend!!
    ****nose kissess**** BellaDharma an ***kiss-kissess*** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I say it every day, but you're just the cutest! You're such a pawsome decorator too! SMOOCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your rounder is most excellent, and a nose-tap would be just the thing to cheer me up today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a cutie. How lucky to have 4 stockings. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's good to have a rounded purrsonality. That way you can get along with almost efurryone. I hope your Mom doesn't try to suss out her gift from you before the appointed time. Moms can be very nosy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bet your mom can tell time from the position you are lying in

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kisses fro YOU June!?!? I am on my way over! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete