The Zoolatry Human loves to go shopping in antique stores (junk), consignment stores (more junk), and thrift shops (junk spelled JUNK). Emphasis Ours. One item she has never found, but is still looking for is Aladdin's Magic Lantern. She says if she had the lantern and the three wishes, one of her wishes would be for the two of us to "speak human-ese" for 24-hours. These are thirteen things she says she would ask us about...
1. What are you thinking about when you wear your "big eyes"?
2. Why do you not know each other when you get hair cuts?
3. Do lizards really taste good? (Actually, better asked of Annie.)
4. Why do you eat your food one day and the next day walk away from it?
5. Why is water from the faucet better than water from your bowl?
6. Why must you wake up your humans at night?
7. Why do you think my legs are scratching posts?
8. Is it imperative for you to examine every new item that enters our household?
9. Do you like each other or are you merely tolerating one another?
10. Do you like (er, love) your Zoolatry Humans?
11. How would you feel if Annie and Charlie moved in, inside the house that is?
12. What exactly does "meow" mean?
There is no question no. 13; but rather a comment from Maggy & Zoey, "hey, as soon as she does bring that magic lantern home, let's give her the silent treatment."