October 11, 2015

SUNDAY SELFIE with WILLOW

COMMENT from the Zoolatry Human a/k/a Ann: I live with my daughter and her family.
One member of the family is Willow.  So that means I also live with Willow.
Willow and I have some things in common.  Willow is old (I am, too!).
Willow has aches and pains in her knees (I do, too!).  Willow has many new
grey hairs (me, too!).  Willow, being an oldster, can get cranky (I can, too!).
Willow takes a lot of naps (I do too, when I can!).  Willow snores (I hope I don't, but
have been told by anonymous sources that I sometimes do!) ... 
and drools (OMC, I really hope I don't!) ...
and her tongue hangs out when she naps  
(oh, please, tell me my tongue does not hang out!).  
So, this is Willow's Sunday Selfie, but considering our
similarities, it could be my own Sunday Selfie!

Join The Cat On My Head
for more Sunday Selfies!


17 comments:

  1. Hi there Willow. Good to see you. Nothing wrong with being a little old. Our mom is older than dirt. Sure beats the alternative. Glad to see you are having such a nice easy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we think it's a cute selfie! We 'specially like the tongue hanging out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL, we can relate to this! Our human used to say we all live in a 'house of seniors'. We are all senior citizens, human included! Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow is a lovely girl, and she made a great selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL ! That's a very cute selfie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Willow looks lovely!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! We love Willow's selfie, and we love you, too, Ann! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom says Willow has whiskers and fur on her face, and sometimes she thinks she does too:) Sweet Willow - thanks for sharing.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Willow looks sweet sleeping with her tongue out. I hope you don't share that similarity as it may not look quite as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting older means you get smarter and calmer and that is not all bad. Enjoy your nap precious Willow.
    Meowrrrr,
    Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Willow is such a cutie pie. Mommy loves the name Willow!

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL It's a weal pain to get old isn't it? Dat's what mommy sez. She won't tell ya' what she has in common wiff gawjus Willow.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Willow looks sweet- just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Willow looks so content and happy. If you can say the same about yourself, life is good, no matter how old you are. At least that's what our mom says. Thanks for sharing sweet Willow and joining our hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. MOL...that could be my Granny too, only Willow looks cuter than her :D Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete