May 04, 2016

THANK YOU from ZOEY

My Zoolatry Human (also known as Ann) lives with her little grandboy and you've probably seen many photos of him on this blog from time to time.  Often he snuggles in bed with her at night and they play a little game before going to sleep, "I spy with my little eye ...".

Well, I spy with my one good eye, so so many wonderful and special friends and I thank each and every one of you.  I know that all your purrs and prayers are going to help me get better soon.  And it means more than I can say that you care for me and took the time to visit and comment here, and on Facebook and by email ... the ZH says she'll continue to post as usual over the days ahead, but will let you know how I am coming along.  Auntie Dee is taking such good care of me and I could not be in better or more loving hands than hers, I love her and I know she loves me.

The ZH turned off comments for today, she didn't want anyone to feel obligated to take the time to write again ~ but we all do thank you, so very much.
Hugs, purrs, love ~ ZOEY