December 07, 2020

AWWW MONDAY

Awww.  Uuuhh.   You might notice that I am not in my polka-dot chair.  That's correct.  The polka-dot chair is my chair.  I said that right away when I moved in here and made it a condition of my lease agreement.  Someone who shouldn't be in the polka-dot chair is.  Reading her book: crime, spy, mystery: I don't know.  I do know they are books I'm not fond of.  But - BUT - the minute she puts it down, like to go get a coke, or a snak or such, I will jump into that chair and she'll have to sit in this one!  That's why I'm keeping a watchful eye out.  At least until it's time for her to get one of "my books".  Then we will sit in the polka-dot chair together and she will read me a bedtime story.  From a book I am fond of, like Dr Seuss or Shel Silverstein poems, books I like.  And I like being in the polka-dot chair.  Together.   And then we'll go to bed.  Together.


Awww Mondays

21 comments:

  1. it's great to watch the world from different purrspective ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polka dot chair sounds pretty special for you both, June. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have the perfect chair sharing set up all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a special polka-dot chair like you do, Juney.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must say your furs go well with the non polkdot chair, but I do know that cats WILL have their own way!! I just told a friend, I read to Beau, also sing songs in his ear. we have no books, but he likes me to read from what ever I am reading. even an email or post... our local library has a read to dogs program for children

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so glad you are having such a happy time sweet June!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww June..humans often have to be trained, retrained and RE-re-Trained. Hopeful she will eventually UNDERSTAND what is yours is yours and what is hers is YOURS.
    Respectfully submitted
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are darling upside down Juney, I bet you'll nab that chair in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely an Awww moment. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knowing humans, it won't be long before she gets up for a drink or a snack,June ;)
    I like to sleep with mum too :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can take moms chair and she'll let you too. You're most adorable.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent job of keeping track of your territory, June!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is very good of you to keep each other's chairs warm in the meantime !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, Juney - together is always best:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. Together is one of the best words.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You thought humans could read contracts?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never give up the chair. It is yours, fairly earned.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, that is the bestest story Juney! I thinks togetherness is a wonderful way to end the day!
    that and a margarita....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so very true June that being together is the best thing in the world and very special between a kitty and her family. What a great story

    ReplyDelete