August 17, 2021

UN-HAPPY TUESDAY (and WAITING)


 WAITING

I'm just patiently waiting for my hu-mom to come home.  And I'm a little bit nervous, too.  She left early today, and she had to take a bunch-o-pills before leaving.  And I could tell she was very, very nervous, too.  Cause she was going to Dr Dental again.  But today it was for some surgery stuff and she has had a "thing" about those dental-kinds-of-doctors for like over fifty years and gets anxious days before ... and paces around, and whimpers and her "tail swishes" (well, not really, but it would if it could).  
Anyway.  I know when she comes home she's going to either be (1) angry and grumpy or (2) sleepy or (3) forget to give me supper.  I think I can handle the first two, as I'll just ignore her and hide somewhere, but there will be "trouble in Charm (ha, ha) City" if number three should happen ...

PeeEss ... comments are off today.  You can just quietly say to yourself, Oh, Poor Zoolatry Human.  And I'm not sure if'n I'll get to be here tomorrow or not.  Depends on if she's grumpy or sleepy ... or if I don't get that supper, I might not let her anywhere near this computer cause then I'll be the angry and grumpy one!