February 26, 2022

CATURDAY ART


This probably does not officially qualify as art today, 
at least not in the manner that most of us present our Caturday Art.
All I did was crop the image and highlight June a little.  
I just really liked the composition of the image.
I was on one side of the room, as far from the other side as you can get
in our small studio.  June was poised between her rounder and perch.
This is not all that unusual a spot for her ~ when birds are flying very high,
she has discovered she can actually see them better from the
floor, than she can from the rounder, perch or window ledge.
It has amazed me that she figured this out at some point!
The composition? I liked the way she was "framed" by the legs of the table.

CATURDAY ART
Brought to us each week by Athena, Cat Goddess, Wise Kitty





22 comments:

  1. I'm no art critic, but your composition sure works for us.
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything with sweet June is a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a wonderful capture of our June-Bug girl. So smart and pretty.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. it most definitely is art! I love it even more that a creation.. she is just so smart and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Composition is everything!
    Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a furry clever composition. Furry artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a very artistic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When i saw it i thought it was a lovely composition, then i read what you wrote. You have an excellent eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. June! Your art today is fabulishious! Your human really has an eye for composition! And that header....WOW! We are hoping that we can get something pulled together for Wednesday, and that we are back clogging and commenting soon. Sending you and your Mom love and purrs! Marv and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. We like the composition of this photo, too, Ann! What a clever kitty Juney is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Art is at least one part composition. You are one smart June-bug. TW was just telling me last night I was smart cos I can open doors and last night I opened my PTU cos I go in there after my midnight snack and it was closed. Our minds together can be a force.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very attractive photo art. Well done! Sasha

    ReplyDelete