May 10, 2022

PICK-A-PIC by JUNE

My selections today are ones the hu-mom didn't post as she thought they might embarrass me.  But I am not shy ... I'm a cat.  I have high self esteem.  I rule, as all cats do.  Don't like what you see, click the exit button.  Believe me, there's a plethora of other cats out there you can look at.  Anyway, lets proceed ~ oh, but if you do like what you see, feel free to leave a pawsitive comment, it will please me, thank you.


Why be embarrassed about grooming, or those x-rated parts,
we all have them.  Purrsonally speaking all of me is beautiful.


Now I did have a momentary doubt about this photo.  
I have been doing daily sit-ups after being told most pool openings 
will happen at the end of May.  
I do want to look my best in my new polka dot pawkini.  
But I may have more work to do on the belly.


Even though she [mine Mommy] may not always agree with me
I do think I have a few fans ...
is this a pun?


WHEN THERE IS: 
[ ] disrespect
[ ] lack of treats
[ ] delayed meals
[ ] forgotten brushie time
[ ] forgotten litter box cleaning
[ ] no new toys which should be given weekly per house rules
[ ] forgotten anything else important to the comfort and
care of the primary resident of the home

These pictures represent appropriate behavior by the cat.

Thank you for stopping by today,
June.

  

26 comments:

  1. it seems all cats are still the gods they were once ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embarrassed doesn't come into the feline dictionary! Those are all cute pics, June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my most favorite of all these photos is number 3 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. your paws are toooo adorable. that is my fav but I LOVE all of these, bring them on. when I post a photo of myself, i always pick only the ones that do not make me look fat or have doulbe chins.... it is the angle of the camera not US that looks fat... you are one beautiful and fine specimen of a cat and we know it. so bring them on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. All appropriate behavior indeed. Cats do what they do and we let them. Not that we have much choice in the matter.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belly is perfect in every way and we love your sweet pink tongue, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all such cute pictures, June. We like the second one the best because of how you look like you are doing stretches with your back leg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I needed those positive thoughts today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the itty bitty kitty tongue and OMCs the one of your tummy
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie you are June, and very impressive how you have trained your Mom so well - MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the 'fans' are a good pun, but the best picture is you doing the tummy crunches. They are all so cute because you're in them, June. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. We like them all but the first is our favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love seeing a women(kitty) being so pawsitive about her self image!
    You GO girl!
    xoxo,
    Rosy and Sunny (& even Jakey)

    ReplyDelete
  13. juney chowder ewe bee gorgeouz N yur bellyz just fine....."thin iz in" went out with de 60's de gurl
    said....frank lee we dinna noe her waz that old !!!! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. june your "fizz eek" is fine just the way it is and your belly will look great in a
    polka dot bikini perhaps red with white spots or a vivid pink with yellow dots
    or just go swimming naked but don't forget to make sure your credit cards in
    a water proof enclosure because who doesn't want to shop shop shop after
    a day of fun in the sun and pay no attention to what mackerull said about thin
    is in went out with the 60's because he doesn't even know when the 60's were
    let alone people walked around looking like sticks like who wants to look like
    a tree limb anyway and cats never have and never will because we are FABulous
    as is and the boy is just such a BOY so forget the exercise with hugs from dai$y
    queen of the run on sentence ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first photo, on Tongue-Out Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great photos. You are a cutie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. All are most excellent, you are beautiful from whiskers to extended claws to tail, and yes, i am a fan of you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You always look most wonderful sweet June, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You sure have o-purr-nions to be reckoned with! We loved seeing all your 'pics', Miss June!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WE always think you loopk great, Juney. That first photo was our fave!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All adorable photos of you June!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMC this was hilarious!! The one where June is doing her exercises totally made me LOL!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You. ARE. Gorgeeuss. June.
    **purrss** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like just a normal day in the life of a cat , or dog for that matter. We all have those daily chores to attend to.

    ReplyDelete