June 03, 2022

FELINE FRIDAY "TO DO LIST"

What?
Did you want something?
I'm busy.
Places to go.  People to see.  Things to do.
A nap.  A mouse to catch.
A spring toy under the refrigerator to pull out.
Of course, the litter box to ... well, you know.
Bird watching on the window ledge.
Check the sink for any food you spilled!
Did you leave the closet open?  I love chewing those shoes laces when I'm bored.
Please open the front door, it's time to stroll the hall way, visit a neighbor or two.
What?
You did want something ... I didn't hear you!
Well, actually I did hear you, 
I just choose to ignore you.

I mean look at my "to do list" above, this entire Friday is filled up, morning/noon/night, I have no spare time to assist you with anything, did you schedule an appointment with me for today, probably not, I see nothing on my calendar, you never do give me the courtesy of an appointment, no advance notice, you think you can take advantage of me just because I don't pay rent, well, guess what, not gonna happen, not by the furs on my chinny chin chin, what? and I take back everything I said yesterday on thankful thursday, oh, and you say you're editor-in-chief of this blog and this sentence has gone on far too long without a break or a paws, well let me remind you miss-editor-lady, it is my blog and it's feline friday and I can do whatever I want and I am ignoring you!

 

22 comments:

  1. You are definitely a cat. I'm sure your mom lets you do pretty much whatever you want, so no need to worry. Cat's can't be controlled. We have tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a long list... do you need help? with the mouse maybe? ut then we are busy da whole weekend to repair your house.... complicated isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. careful June, your sentences are sounding like the MadSnapper sentences, on and on and on, but I love it. you are one busy cat... I would love to see what da phenny and da nelly would do to your apartment. we wish we could meet you and the wiems and all the dogs and cats of blogville... what PHUN that would be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and mom is doing whatever it is you want. She knows who's boss. We all know who's boss.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, June. Standing up, even though not quite upright! It just shows that you are unique and deserve to have your needs met on your own terms. You are very specialized indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is quite the list sweetie June, I hope you get it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, June! Take a chill pill, and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is quite the list, Juney! We all know that the furkids rule the household!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you like to chew on shoe laces, too, huh? Well, you rule the home, so have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chester looked at your list. Then he rolled his eyes and said, "harrrrrumph!" and reminded us that he's retired now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. June I love your new header (or at least it seems new to me). A busy kitty has no time for human nonsense...
    stay focused
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure did tell her, Junie!! Ummm, you did wait until after she served you breakfast before you told her, right??
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are one busy little kitty, June.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The problem with having nine lives is that each one gets busier: By Foley, Pocket and River Song

    ReplyDelete
  15. Quite an itinerary there, June!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoa! That sure was some soapbox rant, Miss Busy June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mew mew mew June girl you had BellaSita Mum spittin coffee all over Pee C an chokin an laffin an mee MOL!!!
    This pawsibblee yore funniest an sauce-est bloggie post efurr since wee meeted!!!
    You meowed it RITE Sistah from another Mistah! Wee CATSS have thingss to due! Make an appointmint!
    Yore THE bestest deer frend =^..^=
    ~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an **giggellss** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seems to be more nap time should be penciled in there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It sounds like Miss June has a to-don't list, and it starts with doing what she's asked!

    ReplyDelete