January 08, 2023

JUNETOO ~ MY STORY, MY SELFIE


My story, my selfie, by JuneToo.  "I'm so happy you came down off the shelf, so we could meet ~ nose to nose, you know!"  Me, too!  I was a surprise for you and your Mommy, I came all the way from the Show Me state, by the great Mississippi River and I lived at a wonderful blog called LEGACY with Mackey and Sydney, my two barker-brothers and a whole, whole lot of other doggy brothers that looked a "lot like me"!  Mine Mommy Sue and yours were furriends friends and mine made me for you!  "Well, I was so excited when you arrived here, and I think your hu-mom is super special and very talented and I am really thankful you came to live with me.  Is it OK if I show pictures of your family?  You purrably miss them a little and besides I'd like our other friends to meet them!"  Sure, it's fine, and I can say hi-and-hello to every furry that stops by today, I think it will be fun to be part of your bloggie, can I visit with you for a few more times?   "Oh, yes ... we'll spend this whole week together, having fun ... OK?"  OK!"


Mackey and Sydney
and their new little baby brother, Boston live together at 


The LEGACY Collection.



22 comments:

  1. Oh how nice JuneToo came to see you June!
    I think that is very special and I know you two will have a pawsome time together!
    Mackay and Sydney look mighty fine and Sydney is too cute!
    I look forward to pictures if you and June having fun!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me ages to figure out who you were referring to, June, thinking it was one of the pups! Now Mrs H has pointed out, I can see who it is and the resemblence. A mini you, but not you. 🙂
    Look forward to seeing more of you two together in the years to come.
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to learn more about June Too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMCs June you and Junetoo are lucky to have found each other and I did so love reading the story of how Jtoo came to you. The pups and their new puppy bro are very handsome I see a theme of black and white
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Mackey, Sydney, and Boston's mom sure is talented! How special that she made JuneToo, and seso nice that she sent her to live with you and your mom, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you, June Too. I am sure you will be happy in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome lovely Junetoo! And look at the handsome wolfies! June, you are a lucky kitty for the gift and the furr-iends.
    Precious

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice to meet the legacy family and to admire that huge collection. their human is really talented. No wonder you love Junetoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice to meet Junetoo and the family where she came from. We think you two will have lots of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We know Mackey and Sydney and Boston! That was so sweet of Miss Sue to make you and JuneToo, Juney. She sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for introducing us to new friends. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mee-yow it iss a pleasure to meet you Junetoo! Yore Poochie furamillee are so ADOORABELL! An yore Meowmy did a furabuluss job makin you! THE Leacy Collection iss speck-taculur!!
    Xcellent Selfie June an Junetoo <3 <3
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an {{hugss}} BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  13. JuneToo is a real sweetie ! We are happy to meet her family too !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to have a close up with June too and a pleasure meeting the Legacy family of cute puppers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mackey's mom has been blessed with the ability to make us beautiful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome home sweet JuneToo and that Legacy Collection is something and the pups look very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. JuneToo, i'm so glad you and June are together and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to learn more about JuneToo. We thought there was something familiar about her. Her HuMom sue is very talented and makes lots of fun critters with her crafts. We know Mackey and Sydney and Boston and before them, we knew all the beautiful Portuguese Water Dogs. Beautiful family, nice peeps.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  19. JuneToo sure knows how to make a sweet selfie! And you helped her, that was kind of you Miss June.

    That was amazing to see all those handcrafted creatures, and too know that JuneToo was made by such loving hands from a doggy furmily to be a sisfur to you, Miss June!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet gift! I'm sure you and June Too will be friends for a long time.

    ReplyDelete