January 20, 2023

PICK-A-PIC by JUNE

Over the holidays when mine Mommy took a little "blog break" for a few days, she was cleaning out a lot of old photo files. I was often peeking over her shoulder.  It reminded me that I had not done one of my own PICK-A-PIC posts in a long time.  So as I watched her delete this picture and that, and move this one or that to its proper folder, I asked if I could "pick" some favorites for my own post ... she said, OK, sure ... so I did, and here they are!  


OHMYCAT ~ that one (top left) is from 2008 I think and she was going to delete it, but I asked her about it and she said "way back then a wholabunch of kitties and woofies all reviewed their pawrents at the end of the year, they had really long forms to answer and fill out and post and ... " Well, in my opinion, that was a great idea and it needs to be done again.  What do you think?

Now as for the photo (top right) it is just a reminder to her that is where I belong each and every day.  
And I'm sure you ~ in your home, belong there too!

Tenting time.  I still love my paper tents.  The small ones, the big ones, the crinkly ones, even when they get holes in them.  
Good for naps, for running through. For hiding in.  Do you tent? 


Ass As for the photo on the left, I've no idea why she has never posted it, I think 
the back view of me is just as lovely as the front view and besides this is a
certainly a dramatic and interesting pose, right?

I do love my "challenges".  But putting a paper towel roll on my rounder?
She called this a challenge?  Really.  Not.
I did ignore it.  Failure 101.  

And those are my Pick-A-Pics for now, I wonder if she will now assign them to the recycle bin?  
Thanks for looking at them, and if you happen to comment,
it will show her that I'm just as good at choosing photos for posting as she is!






21 comments:

  1. you did a great job picking, they are all really good. I have two favorites, the one at the beginning of you perched on a post and the butt shot! they are all so good they deserve a folder, not the recycle. I find it so hard to delete photos that are similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of we cats choosing what pictures are put on the blog is that there will be no embarrassing ones unless we agree ;) I think you chose well June!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header June, it's EPIC! And today's pics are totally terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific choices, Junie.
    You appear to be looking at that paper towel roll in such perplexity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job picking photos. We remember the Purrformance Reviews!! We should bring those back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all such cute pictures of you, June. Our favorite is the one with you hiding in your paper cave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre so beeuteefull June an wee LOVE all THE fotoss' you picked out! They all meow a story!!! WE love yore papurr bag an tunnel fotoss alot! An seein you atop yore pedestal iss purrfection!!
    Wee meow 'keep them all'!!!!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an {{{huggiess}}} BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just love your header, Juney, and our fav pic is you inside your rounder checking out the paper towels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh June, these are such great picture...we like the very last one of you giving the paper towel roll the eye!
    xoxo,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all, June! Delete?? Hey that would be insulting to you and your beauteous self!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made some good choices, June. The pedestal is especially appealing to Mackey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are all cute photos, June, good job choosing them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. June I'm quite fond of the tunnel vision view and that lush lady cat tail
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS meant to say I love your header too

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always have such nice photos. I don't know how your mommy decides to delete any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you picked some darn good ones sweetest June, I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can find real treats in the computer trash bin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are excellent at choosing photos, all of those are ones i'm glad i got to see.

    ReplyDelete