August 30, 2023

MY WEDNESDAY WORD


Before I get to my Wednesday Word for this week, I wanted to share that my kittengarten teacher sent home a report that I was doing very well with my new words.  I've spent some time at my window each day to "ponder" things, impawtent and otherwise ... and I've been exercising "caution" when on table tops.  Mine Mommy was very happy with the good report!

It might be a bit harder today though, as the word is cooperate or cooperative!

   That can be a tough one for we cats, being as independent as we are.  
But I am committed to trying, to doing my best!
So, as mine Mommy was doing stuff on her 'puter, I sat here on top of my chair
and she said, "oh, you look so sweet, pose nicely for a picture, ok?"
I was looking out toward the window, and put my big eyes on for her and she said, "that's lovely, but do something different please!"

Wanting to cooperate, to be as cooperative as I could be,
I tilted my head just a little bit and put this cute-kitty look on my face.
The camera clicked, I heard her say, "purrfect".
That's cooperation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

However, it needs to be understood that cats cannot and 
will not always cooperate.  
This cat, like Elvis, has now left the building.




24 comments:

  1. that's a super definition of that words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The head tilt makes the difference in this photo for sure! you were very cooperative even is that might never happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooperating makes for a super photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. June, mew are looking pawsitively mognificent today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. June, you are a doll baby, and we humans who lurv cats understand the cooperation may not occur exactly when we want it to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the most perfect picture of you, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. June anyone who thinks they can get a cat to 'cooperate' or be 'cooperative'
    Is floating down the river of deNial
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a nice picture you let your mom capture of you, June. Thanks for cooperating with her...at least this time. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "Cooperating sounds like something dogs would do ..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad you cooperated for that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, MY! YES!! You did purrfectly with cooperation! Tell us pups how to do that, pawlease!

    It is also something that Pipo never learned too well...but Minko was purrty good at it, back in their days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful job of Kitty Cooperation....for this picture ;-)
    xoxo,
    Sunny and Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  13. You cooperated perfectly for your photo, June.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow June, you certainly "designed", through expert cooperation, this terrific picture of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Head tilts will win them over every time, June. Misty has that trick mastered (or is that mistressed?)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well sweet June, you certain nailed the adorable while you were being cooperative!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We can't wait to see what the next word will be that you learn, June. That was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE this photo! What a cutie-pie!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/08/the-ever-changing-sky.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's nice to choose cooperation, more gets done that way, including pictures of you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Juney, you sure are doing well with your words. That is some excellent cooperation!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beauty and Intelligence; I'm impressed. I see by the comments that your name is June, the month that bursts forth with all of springs flowers at their finest. My cat, Charlotte, has taken over two of my blog posts in the past, and I am sure after she sees this, she will want to take over my blog completely. Your Mommy took the purrfect photo of you, although I'm sure all photos of you are beautifully purrfect. It's been a pleasure meeting you, sweet June.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well meow! Look at them whiskers. Such a handsome creature.

    ReplyDelete