September 01, 2023

DESIGNING MY NEW HEADER

If you visit me here, you may have noticed I like to put up a new header every month, sometimes I even do that more than once in the month if I'm in the mood.  You might think mine Mommy takes care of this for me, but actually I am very much involved, so I thought I'd share with you how we I do this ...

Of course, we work together.  Side by side.  You could say she is the producer but I am the director.
When she produced this one, I pointed out that although 
that was a nice picture I was quite sure she had used it before, 
so ... do try, try again.

That's a good try, too, Mommy.  But seriously, I'm not an outdoor cat.  
I'd never be found in the autumn leaves (of which there are none yet, by the way
and I doubt I'd put my tender paws on that tree stump!  Take three, please ...

Cute.  OK.  Yeah.  Meow.  But there is such a thing as polka dot overload!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, using my very own little mousie, that blue one with the pink nose, I went through all my own photo files of which there are many, like many.  I found the photo you see up top there ~ that's me ~ surely you can tell that I am deep in thought, serious thought about how to design my new header.  I always give everything serious thought.  I hope you like my choice, seriously, thank you. JUNE




23 comments:

  1. We love your new header and actually, every single header that you and your mommy create, Juney. The two of you make a genius team and that little blue mousie with the pink nose is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, you chose very well! Whatever would your human mom do without your guidance?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June, a kitty Knows Best. And it shows in your artwork today with your new header. Moms are a big help but the kitties definitely get the right angle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love all your headers and all your photos and of course this is a great choice. your eyes are gorgeous and mesmerizing... you are really good at directing

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is wonderful... and we love how you look at all your readers who open your blog... that has something...

    ReplyDelete
  6. June you and your mousie make a most cre8tive team. Your headers always delight me
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all enjoy your collaborative efforts, June.
    I would love to take a class with your meowmy, to learn some tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chaplin: "You can't do much better for a header than your beautiful kitty nose and face, June!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. June, I do indeed like your new header!
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your Mom create amazing headers...we love seeing them as they change every month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. June you are a cutie and your Mom is so creative at showing your wonderful photos ~ Xo

    Thanks, too for your wonderful birthday wishes for Ziggy ~ He had his 'kind of day' ~ special ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow June, stunning new header!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job, June. And WOW.....look at those eyes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did an amazing job! It's an incredibly adorable photo. What a hard worker you are.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW sweet June, you sure are keeping your Mama plenty busy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love your new header and think you picked the perfect one for September.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good job giving your input. XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Of course your choice was the purrfect one, June. And oh my, that polka one made me dizzy just glancing at it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, I like it very much. The thoughtful look suits you well.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your new header is lovely, June. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My goodness June you are a tough cookie!! Your Mom does a great job and you are a great assistant!! Love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Chair seats are great. They are usually unner the table, so makes a good safe place ta be. We get busy a lot sometimes, so we know what taking a break means.

    ReplyDelete