March 06, 2024

SOME WEDNESDAY WORDS from JUNE


Hi, meow!
Are you happy to see me again, back on my bloggie where I belong?  Purrsonally I'm glad mine Mommy is done (at least for awhile) with all her pawlitical-stuff.  I mean, I know it's impawtent and all that, and of course, I'll be voting (I did register, meow, although I don't unnerstand why they have not sent me an offurcial voters card yet) ... anywayz, moving on.
I am not really here.
Mine Mommy is not really here.
Now if'n you're wondering about that sorta of strange thing to say, what I mean is I am living next door!  In fact, I've been next door since last Saturday and as far as I know I'll keep being there until this Saturday ... so mine Mommy says this will be my last post (meowz) until she's home and we can do a "selfie".  You see, she left to go away and help a friend who had some surgery.  So I moved next door went she went missing.  Otherwise I s'pose I'da been awfully hungry.  

And she texted me the other day and said, "June, this just happens to be Professional Pet Sitters Week and today, March 6 is Thank Your Pet Sitter Day, so do your thing!" 

Dear Ms. Karen,
I loves being here with you.
You're a pawsomely sweet cat-lady-cat-sitter.
I'm not sure I everever want to go home ...
cause it's really nice here with you.
I hopes I haven't messed up your purrty apartment too much.
And I is really very sorry about not being friendly
as I should be, but I'll keep trying.
πŸ’™MEOW, LUV, JUNEπŸ’™


 

23 comments:

  1. June, we hope your mommy's friend recovers fine and well. And we know you are safe.
    Look forward to next week when you have finished covering your mommy with hugs and snuggles and purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation. We know you miss your Mommy and she misses you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very sure that Ms. Karen is treating you like royalty, June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad to hear you are enjoying your time next door with Ms. Karen. You mom is so sweet to help out her friend and she is lucky to have another friend to take care of you, June.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlee: "We're glad you have somebody nearby to look after you while your Mommy is off helping her friend!"
    Chaplin: "We send lots of purrs for her friend to recover soon!"
    Lulu: "And we dogs send lots of tail wags!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. June, lovely picture of you! So good you have a nice pet sitter caring for you while you mom has to be away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, June, I'm sure you'd never mess up your pet sitter's apartment! I hope you are being spoiled and doted on! πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, June its great that your Mine Mommy's neighbor was willing to help with you when she went to help someone else who really needed her a lot.
    Hang in there, soon your Mine Mommy will be back and all will be well! in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sweet June! Please be nice to your sitter, that will make things easier for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are having fun on your little vacation with the pet sitter. Soon your mom will be back and the normal will return.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure you are going to charm the sitter into doing whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  12. June, you got a very sweet Mommy—to be with a friend that had surgery!
    Love your photo, you look so serious while you tell us all what is going on.
    You no doubt have a great cat–sitter in Ms Karen.
    Our 3 kitties have a cat–sitter too, but only for two days...
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you have someone nice taking care of you while your mommy is gone, June.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad you have such a good pet sitter. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are happy you love your pet sitter so much, Juney! How nice of Mom to help out her friend in need. XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure your cat sitter loves you no matter what, I love the cats I sit for no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  17. June, you just keep on being you sweet little self. Your Mommy will be home before you NOSE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. juney chowder iz yur mom gettin reddy ta leeve de countree afturr november…her mite hafta πŸ™€πŸŸ‼️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww, sweet June. Bless your Mommy for helping out a friend in need. I'm sure she'll hug you tight when she comes home and give you lots of tasty treats as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. June it was very nice of you to let Ms. Karen know how much you appreciate her....that is a most wonderful pose too
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww, June, what a darling note for your wonderful neighbor cat sitter. You are so fortunate to have someone your mom trusts so close. Dad wanted me to tell you he loves your eyes in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  22. and now it’s my turn to leave a comment June, as I wanted to say
    thank you for your kindness to me and my family, and for both
    of the beautiful badges you made me, thank you for stopping by,
    to say good bye, as I left to start my tenth life in heaven. I will
    find every polka dot cat toy there is, and send it to you. loves
    from dai$y 🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete