September 07, 2024

IT'S OFF TO KING TEDDY'S CASTLE KITCHEN ~

First thing this morning, like super early, mine Mommy called for a ZOOBER ...
but then, as it was there waiting for me, I had to hurry back inside ... 
oh noes, I'd furgotten my chef's hat,
and any kitty who is sharing culinary duties in King Teddy's Castle Kitchen
must be properly attired ...


I was really excited that King Teddy had invited me
[and was glad when I got back out to my ZOOBER that no one had taken
the special treats I was taking for him ...].

Soon we were headed south and the next thing I knew,
there we were, together in that oh-so-famous galley, where every
Saturday something mouth-watering gets prepared in the kitchen
of Castle Baconia!

And this day is no different ~ but if you'd like to try this easy and delish
recipe, you'll have to hop over to Teddy's to get it.

So, just put your paws here today and come on over!
~ we might even have a taste-testing ~




Meow, what fun we had together in the kitchen and look what Teddy
gave me to remember our day together!  Meow!
Thank you, Teddy!






23 comments:

  1. Dear June thank you so much for joining me in the Castle Kitchen today AND thanks for the fab recipe you brought along with you. That Casserole is YUMMY x 2 ! You're welcome to come back any time - the Castle drawbridge will be down and I'll be waiting to greet you.........Your Friend......Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime I see the word Recipe I run in the other direction Anything that has to have a recipe to cook it I just don't cook it haha. It sounds like you had fun though riding in the zoober or had to be a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chef June, you two did great creative cooking together. And what lovely badge furom Chef Teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun time and awesome photo to remember the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great recipe June, and one I can eat! I don't eat bacon or any pork because of my gall bladder, but I can eat ham as long as I cut all fat off it. I will definitely be trying your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Chef Teddy cooked up a very delicious dish, Chef Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. June, what a delightful excursion for you! I bet cooking with Chef Teddy was terrific fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came from there and you two Chefs really done it up right, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMCs June you look stunning in the Sou Chef hat and look at how crisp you fried the bacon.
    WooHoo. Teddy you are an excellent teacher
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. da tabbies o trout towneSaturday, September 07, 2024

    juney chowder….how kewl ya getted ta spendz sum time with ted o nator in de kitchen….now yur “ bringin
    home de bacon “ inn sted oh yur mom 😺‼️🥓🥓💙💚

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do we need to call you Chefette June? Somehow that doesn't seem quite right. So we will just go with Chef June. Chef and Chef June will surely cook up something special in the bacon kitchen. Have fun.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look like you're having fun in Teddy's kitchen, June. We popped over and took a look at that delicious recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am confused because Chef Teddy looks identical to Chef Theodore. In any case that bacon dish is to die for! Concats on your visit and cooking lesson, June. Does this mean your Mom will get breakfast in bed?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed seeing you in the kitchen with Chef Teddy. Good job cooking all that bacon. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love Teddy, and of course we love you and bacon too !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoa! You and Teddy cooked up some serious deliciousness, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw you making bacon, now I know how you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoo...two master chefs in the same kitchen. Bravo, June.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, that's sweet. Did you two get to eat all the bacon? Did you get a tummy ache? (we hope not) Your friends who never get bacon, Xena, Chia and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Java Bean: "Ayyy, a bacon food truck??? Where is it going to be next? Pidiendo un amigo ..."

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did see the recipe, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete