January 30, 2008

AND ZOEY SAID...

Si Se Pueda... Long in the tooth? Annie Mosaic
Yesterday, Eric & Flynn said "We can't fink of a good capshun..."
Today, they came up with a winner!
I promise to tell the toof, the whole toof and nothing but the toof. Thanks Eric & Flynn!
Don't even think about petting me! Samantha & Tigger
Whadda' ya mean you don't like my tooth! Derby
You aren't planning on biting anybody with that toof? Wrigley & Cobalt
You are going to fall asleep under my trance! Flying Monkeys
Can't. TopCatRules
Howz about a smooch baybeeee? Parker
I see a tooth! Dragonheart & Merlin
We can't fink of a good capshun... Eric & Flynn
Temtationaless? Gandalf & Grayson
Do you think the would the oral surgeon anesthetize her? Please! Maggy
I see that fang! Cheysuli & Gemini
That look says it all! Tybalt
Hi, cutie pie! Mickey
I love my toof. Zoey and Me. Me loves my toof too.
We will fight them on the beaches. Yao-Lin
Just leave me alone, d'ya hear? MoMo
Go ahead, Punk, make my day! Jan's Funny Farm




No comments:

Post a Comment