April 21, 2008

BACK TO WORK MONDAY

Proper grooming is essential. At least on a weekly basis. I must clean up before going to work. Mom, I'm ready for my bath now. (P.S. Thank you to the gentleman in the house who kindly puts the lid down for all us ladies.)
I am learning to flush properly. It is easier to do I think with a nose-butt rather than a paw push.
Very interesting. Had I never been shaved, the Zoolatry Human would not have known I have a black stripe down my tail! Of course, she says it is really a "yellow stripe" since I still hide from Maggy.
All that grooming and primping was hard work. I must have a wee bit of a nap before catching the subway. GreatGrandma's air mattress is so comfy, and a perfect match to me!


13 comments:

  1. Your furs are looking a little more floofy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grooming is very important, and a lot of hard work. We can see your furs are growing back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look your furrs are growing back nicely. Does Maggy still hiss at you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Maggy, still wondering where you've gone too. I still don't understand why you had to get shaved in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Zoey, your furs are growing out so beautifully! Did you see me on the blog today? You have to look very carefully!

    Love, Seaborne

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very beautiful and I don't see any yellow!

    My mummy forgot to get your feed and has been missing your posts. She said sorry.

    Purrs, Sukie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are growing out! Soon they won't know you were ever shaved. Are you two getting along yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grooming is always important! We love your tail stripe - it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your furs are growing out. It just takes time. How'd things go with the little beans? I hope they left your stuff alone.

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking more floofy. I tore off my last mat and the PM can't find anymore left so I am no longer in need of the lion cut. I know I would have looked as regal as you do but I wasn't looking forward to the whole procedure.

    purrs, ~Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your furs are growing in very nicely! It won't be long and you will be your own floofy self again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love your tail stripe. It and the haircut definately give you character!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, your man human should give classes and seminars and write books and visit Oprah. All men should be that well-mannered.

    You looked very pretty, even without a tub bath.

    ReplyDelete