September 01, 2008

WORKIN' 9 TO 5

From Maggy: My humble apawlogies to my friends and readers. Last Friday, while I was involved in a high level executive session (called to address the need to locate additional soft and sunny napping spots), Zoey apparently got onto the computer and wrote a post about the CCAC (Coalition of Cats Against Cameras). I had drafted the original articles of incorporation for the CCAC and I want to assure each and every one of you that there is NO membership fee. I repeat: NO membership fee. The CCAC is open and free to one and all, the only requirement being that you "turn your back to the flashy box".

We are all well aware that Zoey can be self-indulgent and her demand for an astounding quantity of Temptations and Shrimp -- well, I can only compare this to the unreasonable appropriations often demanded in the halls of Congress. I am ashamed of her blatant and abusive use of the CCAC to further her own desires. (That's a bit like Congress, too!)

Here is the official membership badge which any of you are welcome to... just click and copy! For my part, I will be more vigilant, when not napping of course, to ensure Zoey does not do this again.


From Zoey: Well, my Miss Margaret Mary, you can complain all you want, but it does not bother me one little bit. I will rise above the whining, nagging and insults. And I'll bet you one Temptation and one Shrimp that you didn't win any contests now did you? While you're up there whining and complaining and nagging, I was busy winning 2nd place in The Furry Kids White Dawg Eating Contest. I guessed Titus was eating a stainless steel spoon; KC guessed peanut butter which was the bestest answer and the right one. My answer was right after all the peanut butter was gone. Even though that's pretty cool to have your own peanut butter, I'd rather have shrimp on my fork anyday!

Titus, The Furry Kids White Dawg

14 comments:

  1. We love your blog so much that you were at the top of our list to share our new award with.

    :) Please come and get it from the topcatrules blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very smart to guess that Titus was eating a fork.
    Concatulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I think Livvie would like to join the CCAC. She hates the flashy thing :O)

    Purrs, Sukie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look, Titus has his own brand of Peanut Butter now! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so wonderful. I had to come and visit. I'm finally able to come downstairs and I so happy that I can visit my friends.

    My love to Ann, Maggy & Zoey

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh! Looks like Zoey is the Mischievous one in your household! Thanks for the update on the CCAC. I will definitely join! Mom always has that flashy box out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't like that flashy thing either!

    You have been nominated for an award on our bloggy! Be sure to check out our post for today!


    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a very good guess! Titus sure does enjoy his peanut butter!
    I think he is a pretty pup.
    ~ KittyBoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zoey, as always you look lovely and I am not at all surprised that you are a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you two sure you're not real sisters? You sure act like you are.

    We think we'll join now that we can afford it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for entering my competition, your answers were almost perfect and you helped us make £34 for The Cats Protection League.

    Bigs Purrs
    FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have clicked on the CCAC Badge and I am happy to be a member of this organization. My Mom always wants to know why I turn away when she takes out that camera. Thanks for the nice Birthday wishes yesterday!

    Purrrrrrrrrrs, China Cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe Dats funny! We gotta join that group too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the badge Maggy! We will put it up right away. Mom wears the thing (camera) around her neck all the time just to be ready! Geez! Congratulations on 2nd place in the contest Zoey! We like shrimp best, too!
    YFF,

    ReplyDelete