October 01, 2007

BOO ... IT'S OCTOBER!

Hey, Maggy, it's October... my most favorite-ist month, cause I can dress up all the time!

Yeah, yeah Zo... but you know I don't like to dress up.

But Magster... we can wear different costumes all month long... what fun!

OK, OK... maybe I can be Maggy-Poppins, I do like to walk the rooftops, all I need is to find another pair of these funny shoes.

And I'll be the ToothZooth Fairy, it is appropriate, don't ya think?

And guess what Mag: we can go to Halloween Horror Nights (c) at Universal Studios, then we can go to the Halloween Spooktacular (c) at SeaWorld, and Boo At The Zoo (c)right near home here... and my mostest favorite, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (c) at Disney World.
BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO!




5 comments:

  1. Nice pics!!!
    It's Halloween month,yay! I can go trick or treating for Temptations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate pixchurs!

    Hey I'm BOO!!

    Purrs
    Miss Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you guys are gonna have fun this month, aren't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete