March 27, 2008

ORLANDO SENTINEL, "ANIMAL CRAZY" BLOG

One of my favorites blogs is "Animal Crazy" hosted by the Orlando Sentinel. This photo, by Sentinel staff photographer Red Huber, was posted on Animal Crazy on March 27. The space shuttle Endeavour landed last night at the Kennedy Space Center. Mr. Huber was there to photograph the landing, and captured this magnificent and rare animal on the west side of the shuttle runway. KSC is also the home of the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and is known for an abundance of animal, bird and marine life.

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous!

    Mommy thinks I am an American Bobtail, and if I am, that means I have bobcat in my ancestry . . . o that could be my cousin!!!!

    (Holly and Ivy are snickering at me and saying "Dream on . . . " Hmph!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh our friend used to live on Merritt Island. I did not know it was a habitat!

    ReplyDelete