11.13.2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY


We are thankful no cats were harmed in the
photoshopping of these pictures.

31 comments:

  1. LOL! We ahd the sound turned up and Dennis, my sister's blue burmese JUMPED when the music started!

    I am up north, I flew up this morning, to have 3 days with my sister and I went to see mom today.

    The sister you made the pink ribbon for back in February. I haven't seen her for 25 months.

    Alessandro put all 3 of our cats in front of the webcam a little while ago.

    I am here with Dennis on my bed and Gemma is outside my room. She's a chocolate burmese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, true! My mom hasn't lit a candle since I'm with her. She fears EXACTLY what you're showing in these pictures.
    Purrs, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering. Diamond is actually afraid of candles and won't go by them. I haven't tried lighting one with Tris around yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't lie Annie Human! I burned my little nosey and you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful that no kitties were hurt either. That tail is awfully close to the candles . . . Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a relief. We wouldn't want to see any singed noses or tails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom said candles are danjeruss and I'm not allowed near them. Thank goodness no kitties were hurt.

    The music if gorjuss. Mom and I hung around on your site to hear it 'til the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE... special note to one and all: notice the word "photoshopping" in this post.

    The candles were lit only by the computer... our bean never lights a candle anywhere in the house anymore, won't even allow them on birthday cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a candle at Christmas. It's a special candle for Jesus, and it burns all over Christmas. I sat a looked at it but didn't touch it. I was a good girl.

    Purrs, Sukie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Momma went out and got battery operated lanterns for when the lights go out so we wouldn't have furless tails.

    *woo hoo*

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had to look twice! Photoshop is great as it never catches fire!

    Clever shopping floofy sisters

    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two alarmingly tricked my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! I am glad you weren't hurt while she photoshopped that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh we're thankful for that too - we'd hate to see anything happen to that lovely floof!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Maggy and Zoey, you're invited over on Saturday! Here's the invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're happy to know that was photoshopped cause we was getting worried! MOL!
    -Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar
    P.S. We loved your pink pants yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool pics! Mama was wondering how come your mom had all those candles lit and nobody had whapped them. hee hee

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  18. "photoshopping of these pictures"
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is too funny!!!
    I am happy you enjoyed the Floof today on my blog :) Did you see your fine selves in the first floof post?
    When you are as floofy and cute as you two, you rank #1!!!!!

    http://mickeytheblackcat.blogspot.com/2008/10/t13-expressive-cats-floofy.html

    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice ladies, its good to know yoo are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa, look at how close those tails are to the candle!!! Photoshop is good.

    Music, we don't hear any music, what are we doing wrong?

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of course we know it's photoshop. No candle should get lit in a house with cats, especially floofy tailed kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your mum is out of control with her photoshopping! Make sure she doesn't make you do something REALLY REALLY dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hhehe I iz very thankful fof that TOO!! ;)

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank goodness! Grayson's floofy tail furs have caught the flames from a candle twice! Mom had to take her hand and suffocate them! We no longer have candles that aren't in a hurricane globe in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Photoshopped flame on the candle? Still hurt my precious nose.

    ReplyDelete
  26. very nice photoshopped picshures!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That sure is good to know. Mom use to love to burn candles in the evening and I never bothered them now that I'm so old. Now we're not allowed to burn candles cause of the O2, so we don't have to worry about that any more.*giggles* I really did think you were burning real candles cause we do have so very much to be thankful for!

    Hugs,
    Toulouse

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those are very pretty pictures - I'm glad no kitties were harmed! ;-)

    Thank you for your prayers for my recovery - you're sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I was scared, this could have been an October post.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Whooo we got skeered when we saw those candles.

    We love your Endeavour graphic. Mom and Dad are going to go up for the launch tomorrow night.

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes, photoshopping was the clue to the whole thing.
    We do not allow candles in our house, either.
    I still remember Pepi of the Hotties catching on fire from a candle.
    Great photoshopping, too, it is impossible --for me anyway-- to tell it was manipulated. Good job.
    And Happy Birthday.
    ML

    ReplyDelete