August 11, 2014

MAGGY MONDAY [2006]

Hello, kitty.
~
Hello, kitty.
~
Waaaaaaaa . . . kitty won't talk to me . . .  kitty?
_______________
Well, that's Maggy!

13 comments:

  1. Hi there Maggie and little child. Maybe Maggie got a little friendlier later on. Hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great Maggy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps Maggy is feeling shy today.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeek. A baby!!!! Hide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww that is so adorable. I don't hide from children, but M's other cat before me did. She'd to UTB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kid...when I get "hello kitty's" recognition...then we'll talk....
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now dat's so sweet! And teaching da lil one all about how we cat's do what we want on owr own time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggy - go say hi to the cute little guy - he really likes you.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see kids and critters together. ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're sure that little person made her very nervous. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete