October 02, 2014

THANKFUL THURSDAY Blog Hop

One of the nice things about living where I live now is being just a couple Metro stops
from the National Zoo!  I am thankful for that.
Many [like a bazillion or more] years ago, the Zoolatry Human was a FONZ, that's 
a "Friend of the National Zoo" volunteer [when she lived here in her salad days],
and she did preg-watch on a gorilla named Femelle.  I'm sure it wasn't this same
gorilla that I went to have a nanner-snak with last weekend ~ cause "he" is a
silverback!  Couldn't have been preggie, mmm.

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh Zoey, what fun to go see the gorilla. I bet Ann enjoyed doing those Zoo duties. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Our mama loves zoos! Cool part time job for the "salad days" BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that gorilla looks ginormous!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Beaglebratz haza zoo here in Toe-p-ka butt it ain't furry much big an'mom sez it iz further away frum our manor then what u'all haz.
    Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

    Diva Shasta here - thank-u so much fer helpin'my mom surprize with a new birthday header - I love all the colorz an'it just fitz a diva like me. I coodn't wait til my birthday - I had tue haf it up on our bloggie already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun that you get to go to the zoo, Zoey!!! That sure is a BIG gorilla:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. thiz doodz knot monkee inn a round iz he...he doez like nannerz !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoey, you and the gorilla look mighty cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today is a good day to be thankful for many reasons!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. Animals just "get it", don't they? ~xo~

    ReplyDelete