Or, Ten Reasons To Remove This Hat From My Head!
1. Remember, you and I have a "virtual relationship". It may be cold in Maryland, where
you live ~ but it is warm in Florida, where I live! Therefore, I do not need a hat!
2. I cannot see, I will bump into Bob, and Bob will not like that.
3. I am a "himmie". We himmies come with flat noses. This hat is making my
adorable flat nose even flatter. Totally unnecessary.
4. In case you did not notice, one of my ears is covered, how will I hear if Romeo,
or Isis, or Jeannie or even Bob are sneaking up on me?
5. You know I do HATE hats. Always have, always will!
6. This hat is wooly. It's itchy. I mean, as a cat, I do love scritches and
scratches and all that wonderful stuff, but I don't like
feeling itchy ... purrplease remove now.
7. My whiskers are getting tickled. No one, and I do mean NO ONE
ever, ever, ever messes with my whiskers.
8. That pom-pom-thingy is swinging back-and-forth, it is driving
me crazeeeee. And I suspect someone put a little nip inside it ...
9. REPEAT NUMBER 5.
10. If anyone reading this can add any reasons that will encourage the
Zoolatry Human to get this "@*>zie(%#I* hat" off my head NOW
I will furever be in your debt.