December 02, 2014

TUESDAY TEN with MAGGY

Or, Ten Reasons To Remove This Hat From My Head!

1.  Remember, you and I have a "virtual relationship".  It may be cold in Maryland, where
you live ~ but it is warm in Florida, where I live!  Therefore, I do not need a hat!
2.  I cannot see, I will bump into Bob, and Bob will not like that.
3.  I am a "himmie".  We himmies come with flat noses.  This hat is making my
adorable flat nose even flatter.  Totally unnecessary.
4.  In case you did not notice, one of my ears is covered, how will I hear if Romeo,
or Isis, or Jeannie or even Bob are sneaking up on me?
5.  You know I do HATE hats.  Always have, always will!
6.  This hat is wooly.  It's itchy.  I mean, as a cat, I do love scritches and
scratches and all that wonderful stuff, but I don't like
feeling itchy ... purrplease remove now.
7.  My whiskers are getting tickled.  No one, and I do mean NO ONE
ever, ever, ever messes with my whiskers.
8.  That pom-pom-thingy is swinging back-and-forth, it is driving
me crazeeeee.  And I suspect someone put a little nip inside it ...
9.  REPEAT NUMBER 5
10.  If anyone reading this can add any reasons that will encourage the
Zoolatry Human to get this "@*>zie(%#I*  hat" off my head NOW
I will furever be in your debt.
MAGGY


15 comments:

  1. LOL all worthy reasons. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maggie, we sure vote that the hat comes off your head really soon and then we want a picture so we can be sure none of your furs were squished. Good luck at getting that hat off. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valid reasons...but you do look SO cute in it!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Maggy, we feel for you. We don't like hats either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL....good luck getting rid of the hat.....poor Cubby is wearing one on our blog today.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Maggie that hat is squashing your pretty furs.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, but you look so funny and cute! I hope the hat is long gone, but we can all enjoy the photograph.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't like hats either, Maggy - we think the best reason to give is : I just don't want to wear this hat - no excuses needed:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. maggy....we canna blame ewe a bit; noe hats, shirtz, ties ore pants on any oh uz heer in trout towne leest a 19 day old fried halibutt iz discovered in de ac/heet vent

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you have given enough reasons to get that hat off Maggy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We absolutely love this picture and Maggy's statement. It is so cute it gave us a giggle. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can't see your beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a cute hate, but yeah, we can see why you don't want to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh come on the hat looks adorable!

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete