March 08, 2015

SUNDAY SELFIE [CONFUSED]

I hope you apurrciate how hard it was to take an upside-down-selfie.
I mean, if I am turned upside-down, then should the camera be upside-down too?
Or if I am turned upside-down, then should the camera be right-side up?
Or if I am right-side up, maybe the camera should be upside-down, mmm?
Or if I am right-side up, should the camera be right-side up, too?
Oh, this is just too hard to figure out.  Specially 'cause I lost an hours sleep last night. 
Who stole my sleep?  Where did it go?  I am confused.
There are just too many things to think about this morning ...

Only one thing is fur sure, join every furry over at
Sunday Selfie Blog Hop.


16 comments:

  1. My head is spinning! Nice upside down selfie, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we think that upside down selfie is just terrific no matter what was upside down. You all have a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. However you did it, it worked! Cute selfie.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting selfie- someone stole an hour from us too :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute from any angle but you confused us too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD OMC a DOWN SIDE UP Selfie.... You are VERY talented...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We got a good laugh out of Cat IN the Head. Upside down selfies are particularly tricky, but yours is totally purrfect. Misty May enjoys looking at the world upside down. Thanks so much for joining our blog hop. XOCK, Kitties Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Selfies!
    ~Annabelle,Boo,Jinx,Ping

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have got me totally confused Zoey, but it is a lovely selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All those questions have us all discombobulated, Zoey. All we know for sure is that we love you selfie.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are getting DIZZY here!! BOL! Love that pic though!!
    xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  13. We bet it is EVEN TRICKIER, an both you and the camera were on your sides in opposite directions...

    ReplyDelete