March 25, 2015

WEDNESDAY ~ WORDS

Spring Time ~ Spring Cleaning, Trim The Trees, Prune The Shrubs, More Yard Work, Window Washing, Remove Leaves From The Gutters, Put Away Winter Clothing, Swab The Deck, Change The Furnace Filter, Dust Out The Vents, Maybe Clean The Oven, Maybe Clean The Refrigerator, Dust Off The Ceiling Lights And Don't Forget The Ceiling Fans, Check The Smoke Alarms If You Forgot To Do So When The Time Changed, Clean Up And Clean Out And Take All That Stuff To The Thrift Store, If It's Broken And You Ain't Gonna Fix It Then Toss It, Wash Down The Baseboards, Touch Up The Peeling Paint Here And There, Get Out The WD40 And Squirt It Where You Need To Squirt It, Have The AC Man Come Do That Annual AC Check, Oh And Don't Forget A Tune Up For Spring For The Car, And Then Be Sure To Wash All Of Winters Grime And Salt And Stuff Off That Car.
And Maybe, Last But Not Least, Buy Some New Kitty Toys For Spring And Summer Time Play!
So, Here I Sit, Up High On My Ladder.  From Here I Can Survey All That Must Be Done And I Can Make A List Of Spring Time Duties And Chores. And Then I Can Prioritize That List.
And Then I Can Get To Work.
Or I Can Maybe Take A Cat Nap Instead. Much better idea.

14 comments:

  1. Oh Zoey, we are exhausted from reading that list. That is a lot to do. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a helper... although surely she won't want to get her paws dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh man come on Spring, give us a break! I like the cat nap idea. I think for a cat nap you will have a partner in crime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I think I would go for the nap. That looks like a long list of things to do. Might as well be good and rested up before you get to it! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very beautiful today, Zoey. We say take the nap and let the work wait for another day:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think the CAT NAP should take PRIORITY over all that OTHER stuffs, Zoey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. zoey

    list: eat, sleep, rest, snooze, relax, chillax, eat,

    & ree peete ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That list is so long, I think a nap is definitely in order before beginning to tackle it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom recently had a few days of those kind of chores. We supervised and napped.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these chores are on my to do list also! A cat nap sounds like a better idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phew. That list reminds us of all the stuff we need to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cutie- I need to print out this list :)

    ReplyDelete