March 03, 2016

THANKFUL THURSDAY ~ KATZENWORLD

There's a really great blog that we're thankful for, and want to
highlight today ~ KATZENWORLD.
If you're not familiar with Katzenworld, please visit and think about being
a follower as it is overflowing with amazing and useful information
for cat lovers.

 This post in particular [CLICK HERE]
is based on a research study by Dr Sarah Ellis
and tells us so much that is important about
how and where our cats loved to be stroked and petted.

Find out more at Katzenworld!



6 comments:

  1. I can see myself spending hours on that site. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't often comment, but we enjoy reading every post. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys....thanx for de link....we will chex em out !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Katzenworld, I have even written for them a few times :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great graphic on this! And I am also a big fan of Katzenworld.

    ReplyDelete