September 24, 2016

CATURDAY ART ~ Holiday Blog Decorating


I imagine by now, most visitors to the ZOOLATRY blog know we love to do photoshop art!  Not just for our own blog, but also for many other bloggers, especially pet bloggers.  At this time of year (one of our favorite times) we begin to get in the holiday spirit ~ though, like many of you ... I do not like to see the retail stores decorated this early on ... but I do start thinking about blog decorating, as it does take time to create original and one-of-a-kind header designs for our furry friends!  We'd love to help you decorate your blog for the coming holiday season.  If you're interested, please email me for more details, and ask any questions you'd like to have answered.  I'll be taking "reservations" through the end of October, to ensure all headers, and/or E-cards are delivered by late November. We do charge for our design work, but prices are reasonable ...  Monday through Wednesday next week, we'll show a few pages from our Holiday Photo Album, a sampling of headers and E-cards done in past years, so stop by then if you'd like to see them.  Thank you ...


15 comments:

  1. Hi Ann! I need to email you for a price list! Thank you! It will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to start thinking about the holidays. Ann, your decorations are just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in for sure!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your art, Ann. I am already excited for the upcoming holiday season, and this post just made my day! You art welcoming us on other friends' blogs always makes us smile. We can't wait to see all of your holiday creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your holiday designs. In fact, we love all of your designs. We need to reserve our holiday design this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your art work too Ann. M said she'll contact you to order her ecard again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even tell you how excited this post makes me! I'm a little different, I love seeing Christmas appearing in the stores because I'm already looking forward to decorating my home! Now I need to start brainstorming Mudpie's card for this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your art, Ann, and we're looking forward to seeing your holiday design. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would love for you to do us a Christmas Header Ann. It's amazing how this time of year creeps up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love what you created for us years ago.....we have posted your call out (with the photo above) on the side bar of our blog. catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ann Can you help me make some Christmas designs this year!
    Hugs,
    Samantha & Mom

    ReplyDelete