April 03, 2017

A-Z CHALLENGE ~ The Letter B, Baby

The ZOOLATRY blog is comprised mostly of images that illustrate my love of working with Adobe Photoshop CC.  The subject matter is generally my "grand" pets and my grandchildren, sprinkled here and there with pet friends, special blogging events and holiday images ~ and the occasional image that fits no category at all!  This year (albeit belatedly) we've decided to take part in the A-Z CHALLENGE which runs during the month of April.   We missed posting for the letter "A", and missed posting our "reveal" which would explain what we would post during the event ... mostly, I will continue to post as we always do: photoshop illustrations of the most important things in my life ... the "grands" that give me joy and purpose.

MONDAY, APRIL 3
THE LETTER B

Today, an image of one of my three grands, taken poolside summer of 2010, very slightly enhanced with photoshop.  The beauty of an infants face brings me calm and joy.

 

9 comments:

  1. That is one terrific picture. Well done Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What some people might think is a simple picture - what you have done with it really speaks volumes. Such a cutie!
    Mom Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined the challenge. Make sure you add your link on blogchatter too. Such a sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and peaceful photo ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, sweet innocence - nothing beats family pics:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete